Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 03-22-2008, 01:40 AM   #31
dReWpY
RIP REX

Moto: 2008 1125R

MY rant: why the fuck do the neighborhood kids have to play baseball in the parking lot of our apt, its a tiny lot with cars everywhere, they hit one almost hit, are they afraid to get their feet dirty in the lot behind the buildings, i talked to the office, they say just call the cops when they do it again, i dont want to take it that far, but i just want them to go get off the road, they might be hit by a car, but more importantly they could hit my bike the parents are low life well fare types that suck at life, i just cant wait to get pc in a better place were i can keep the rc and soon pc's rebel...

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Moral of this story is everyone is fucked up no matter atheist or religious.
dReWpY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 07:51 AM   #32
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Youz guyz are smokin' rocks the size of bowling balls if you think I'm readin' all of this shit...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 08:08 AM   #33
itgirl
is in your head...

Moto: 04 kawasaki zx636, 08 HD xl1200n (nightster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
so i had it out today a bit with mrs. mp.. she constantly starts shit with me because i stay up late.. fuck motherfucker its not like i am going out fucking strippers and doing coke or something.. i might as well.. so anyways i stay up to like 3am last night cuz i could.. so like 7:30 this morning she wakes me up and says motherfucker you get up with the baby because you went to bed late - what kind of fucked up woman logic is that? bitch you went to bed at like 9pm you get up with him.. what the fuck? i spent the last 48 hours taking care of him because he was sick.. i wanted to stay up late and sleep in.. what the fuck is wrong with that? for some reason its a sore point.. so i go back to sleep.. so she gets the baby up and brings him into bed knowing he is going to jump around, etc. she turns the tv on and is talking on the phone.. nice.. so i get up and now i am severely pissed.. so words were exchanged.. god isn't married life just fucking the best thing you ever did?
you're right MP. it's 'woman logic'. i woulda done the same thing with my husband. he woulda reacted the same way as you. too funny! i agree, married life is grand.

kim

www.facebook.com/itgirl25
itgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 05:43 PM   #34
Bassplayer
No, I dont play drums too

Moto: SV 650

im tired

im not very good at ranting
Old 03-25-2008, 05:31 AM   #35
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

ok... so to first off... I'll give you a little info so you'll understand things from my point of view. I'm IT, I'm the help desk for the hospital where I work, I work on all the computer here, there are 4 people in my office and together we over see 500 users and 450 computers, 200 printers, 8 servers, and 150 different software programs.

Each user has their own folder on 1 server called their P drive. this drive is for them and only they have access so it's where we tell them to store any info they want to save. Including personal folders(.pst files) from Outlook (e-mail). we do this so that if the individual computer crashes they don't loose all their info... with me so far? hope so... but basicly when they save they're supposed to save to the P: not C:

ok... so let me begin

last Thursday I get up at 0400 for my shift to start because we're on 12's due to the exercise (peace time disaster preparation exercise) around noon, I get notified that the Command Chief (The top enlisted member on base) sent out an e-mail with a virus to the entire base. FUCK! so I do some research to see when it was sent out... maybe we can catch it before anyones read it... Sent Wednesday morning... Double Fuck! Then because we have 24hr ops for the exercise... it means I have no idea what computers were used durring night shift! FUCK FUCK FUCK! I get a call from base Comm letting me know in order to sanatize the computer... I have to go into each persons profile on the computer (the first time a person logs into the computer it creates a profile...) this means on front desk computers there's gonna be multipul profiles... then I have to find a file and delete it. That's it! WOW simple enough... so I start... first computer I go to is a front desk computer. I log in (takes 15mins), and browse to the profiles... 180!!!! HOLY SHIT! no wonder it took so long. unfortunatly me being extreemly new to the base I don't know everyone who works at that computer... so I can't just delete the old and search the current members. so I make a command decision, as I was the only one on shift... and had 400+ computers to go... to just delete all the profiles... which should cause any fucking problems as the users know not to store anything on the C drive. so I work... from 0400 Thursday to 0800 Friday... cleaning all the fucking computers. 28 fucking hours... so I go home... sleep most of friday and try to get back on my sleep schedule durring the weekend.

So I come into work Yesterday and All HELL has broken loose... I've got 200 work orders of people who lost all their data and can't find this or that... so I start working down the list... 80% of them saved shit to the C drive and so in turn... lost it all... and I was to blame... I got my ass chewed out so many times yesterday I don't think I have an ass anymore... but the day ended and I only had 10 work orders left... and so I left came home and went to bed around 6pm...

Today I got up and went into work early... (shift starts at 7 I was there at 6) and someone comes beating at my door... normally I wouldn't answer till our official office hours begin (0730) but I thought it might have been someone from ER... wrong... it was a Major (13 ranks above me... yeah I'm a low E-5) bitch'n that I hadn't come to check on her work order... I replied that I was working through them and I still had 2 to go before her... she bitched a little more but I wasn't gonna do anything at least until my shift started... (I had work to catch up on that's why I came in early) so my shift starts and it goes pretty much like monday... people bitch'n about this and that... then I come to the Major...

She's in a panic because she's lost 3 weeks of e-mail... and all her contacts... I asked her where she was saving her stuff she told me the P drive... so I tell her well then there's no reason it should be gone... she assures me it is... so I restore her drive from a tape backup (took a couple hours) from before the virus... still nothing... so I spend another couple hours restoring it from another backup from the day before that. still nothing... so I have her log in... and check around... all the time she's bitching at me about how I don't know how to do my job... about how she used to do my job when she was enlisted and there was no reason for me to delete all the profiles off the computers... blah blah blah... so I tell her to go to her P drive... BOOM... all the files were there... she changes her tone a little saying Oh... well good I didn't wanna do all that work again... so I dig a little deeper...and restore from our most recent point... which was at 0600 Tuesday... all her stuff was still there... the dumb bitch didn't even LOOK to see if her stuff was there she assumed that because a lot of other people lost shit all her stuff was gone too!... I seriously had to bite my tounge the rest of the time I was around her... (took 2 mins to get logged back out and have her log back in) I wanted to punch her in the fucking face... UGH...

I fucking hate arrogant motherfuckers who are complete morons! I mean if your gonna be arrogant at least be some what intelligent and don't fucking bitch to me about how I don't know my fucking job and how you did my job and it wasn't nearly as hard and you did it with no help blah blah blah... all you've done is convince me to fuck with your account from now on when I'm bored and need to take out my frustrations.

actually when I left today I set her computer up so the D and K keys were switched... (when she types D it types K and vice versa... the keyboard isn't switched though) I also put it so when she hits the space bar it closes the Q key it closes the window she's in.

Oh... and I'm off tomorrow... and no one in my office knows about it... and I don't think they know how to switch it back...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:15 AM   #36
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

I gotta poop.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:58 PM   #37
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Nice work Ebbs. That should royally piss her off. I hope it does...she sounds like a whore.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 05:30 PM   #38
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
I gotta poop.
i concur.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 06:00 PM   #39
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

I HATE FUCKIN MORONS!! Stupid, worthless, helpless people who cant do their own shit and expect everyone else to jump right on it because they are too chicken shit to do their JOBS!!!

If I fucking knew the goddamn answer i'd have told you, I dont care if someone else cant remember, thats your problem not mine!!

And I dont need you repeating shit youve already told me 3 fuckin times!!

FUCK OFF AND DO YOUR OWN JOB!!!

And when you fuck shit up, dont act like I did it, I TOLD you WTF to do, you FUCKED IT UP AGAIN, and now want to get pissy with me...I DONT THINK SO!!!

Gawd, i hate people sometimes. I think I'm done.

Takin a mini fuckin vacation from EVERYONE tonite...
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 07:55 PM   #40
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae View Post
I HATE FUCKIN MORONS!! Stupid, worthless, helpless people who cant do their own shit and expect everyone else to jump right on it because they are too chicken shit to do their JOBS!!!

If I fucking knew the goddamn answer i'd have told you, I dont care if someone else cant remember, thats your problem not mine!!

And I dont need you repeating shit youve already told me 3 fuckin times!!

FUCK OFF AND DO YOUR OWN JOB!!!

And when you fuck shit up, dont act like I did it, I TOLD you WTF to do, you FUCKED IT UP AGAIN, and now want to get pissy with me...I DONT THINK SO!!!

Gawd, i hate people sometimes. I think I'm done.

Takin a mini fuckin vacation from EVERYONE tonite...
sounds like you need a trip to Korea... I know this nice little place... it's called Dorm 490 room 114
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote