Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Or have you been drinking?
that was my thought too!
Hondahugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:33 PM   #32
njchopper87
Bored

Moto: '01 Spirit 750

On my mother's side of the family I'm the black sheep no questions asked. On my father's side I fit right in. My direct family well.. sometimes I'm the blacksheep, but for the most part we all come to an agreement on most topics or issues. I know I'm either the first in my family or one of very few that has a bike.. so that has to count for something.
njchopper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:46 PM   #33
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

My sister is the black sheep of our family. Im into riding and drinking and have a lot of common sense which is all things I take after my dad even though he hasnt drank a lot since before I was born, but did when he was younger. My sister takes a lot after my mom, but she is also incredibly school smart with no common sense, where as my mom is more balanced between the two.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:47 PM   #34
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

yes

I'm the child that doesn't live or meet anyone's expectations. My brother got his undergrad at Yale, masters at Columbia.

Both my parents and my brother are very focused and hardworking, respectful, you know all that traditional chinese values.

And then you have me. I have no attention span, no focus, didn't do too well in school, most if not all my money is made from hustling and other sales based jobs. Partied a lot when i was younger, now that i am older, i am just a flighty, carefree spirit.

My mom says i don't have any focus, don't have any plans / direction and all my hopes/dreams etc are unpractical.

I will say I am more like my father than anyone else, but thats mostly when it comes to not being able to work for anyone else.
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:30 AM   #35
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Or have you been drinking?
Yeah I was WASTEDDDDDDDDD Last Night.

It was fun though.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:45 AM   #36
LittleTaz
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: '00 Ninja 250

Black sheep is putting it mildly... Let's see, older sister took a Home Economics degree from University of TN and started a business in her kitchen sewing window treatments and turned into a multi-million $ design business in Atlanta. Her husband was the south east regional director for a department store and quit to run the business with her... Oldest of my 2 brothers, dentist in SC, next older brother, analytical chemist that travels the world explaining how some equipment that the company he works for makes works and training scientists to use it.

And yep, then there's me...
Old 03-04-2009, 11:07 AM   #37
2up
Waiting for Hello Kitty!

Moto: Nothing ATM, which makes me want to cry.

As those of you who had the "pleasure" of reading the email's sent back and forth amongst my family members know, the only real way to answer this is, my entire family is black sheep. We're all a bunch of whack-jobs in our own way, which does not mean we are criminals or anything like that. We're just all nuts. Even my "perfect" FBI Agent sister is a nut.
2up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:56 AM   #38
Rider
Moto GP Star

No I'm not the black sheep of the family. My brother took that title and I don't think he will ever get rid of it.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 01:09 PM   #39
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

I wouldnt say the 'black sheep'. On my dads side, they have been a lot harder on me than my moms. My moms side is very easy going. Lumberjacks, hunters, fisherman (and a few bums)

My dads youngest brother is one of my closest friends, and I have the utmost respect for his older brother, he and I get along great. My dads other brother thinks he's better then everyone else, and doesnt like me much, partly because I dont follow his mould of what everyone should be, and partly because I dont hold my tongue when he makes comments like everyone else does.

I get along great with my grandparents, but my grandmother absolutely HATES that I ride motorcycles and snowmobiles, and dont believe in god. I get lectured twice a week at least. I think she's scared ill die young and go to hell, lol.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 01:12 PM   #40
Fleck750
Spiker bike

Moto: KZ750

My sister, who drank herself to death, held that title. Now I have it, I guess.
I'm the only that moved out of state, has had more than 2 jobs, owned and sold my house. Think the icing on the cake was I ran off to Florida to attend motorcycle mechanics school at 40 years of age.
Fleck750 is offline   Reply With Quote