Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Funny Shit...I would join up and start shit but...I dont wanna waste my Time
Old 03-01-2009, 05:07 PM   #32
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2up View Post
You know, if I would have known I was going to get banned, I would have done something way more dramatic, like leave a virtual bag of flaming dog poo on Stew's doorstep. *sigh* I do wonder if you'll get banned Angee.

Ebbs, damn it man.... didn't you read where i said we looked like butt in all the pics, of which there weren't many to begin with?!! I'm sorry to have let you down.
blah blah blah... now where are the pics
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:08 PM   #33
MILK
The cows want you dead.

Hey 2up, I have a screen name over there I'm not using. Need an extra?
MILK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:54 PM   #34
Angee
Dutch's PITA

Moto: I ride Dutch...and an 09 Kawi 250

So far, not banned...but I never logged off either...I wonder...if he did ban me, but I never logged off or closed my page, would it let me remain logged in, or boot me when I change pages?
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyk View Post
Those things are awesome. We gave out the clap and syphilis last christmas.
Angee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:34 PM   #35
2up
Waiting for Hello Kitty!

Moto: Nothing ATM, which makes me want to cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
blah blah blah... now where are the pics
Shoosh you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILK View Post
Hey 2up, I have a screen name over there I'm not using. Need an extra?
Hey thanks but, I just cleared my cookies and was able to create a new screen name. "Tae Em" has just made her first, and probably last, post in that thread, in response to Stewie having said (more or less) that people who don't ride shouldn't post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tae Em View Post
Once upon a time, cycleforums had a wise and benevolent "ruler." In his infinite wisdom, he understood that being a rider of motorcycles, and enjoying the sport, can be mutually exclusive. Because he possessed this knowledge, he did not ban from his kingdom, those who weren't "riders" of motorcycles, but rather allowed all of those who have a love of bikes and the sport to participate. Further, due to his wisdom, he didn't feel threatened when relevant questions were posed to him.

One does not need to race motorcycles to participate in conversation about racing them, does one? Or to enjoy watching races. And might one not be a streetbike rider who still enjoys discussing/watching motocross?

Should the flawed logic of Admin be empolyed across the board (of life) then clearly one must play in the NFL to enjoy the Super Bowl, conversations around it, or socializing with those who play in it. The same holds true for any other sport. And clearly for one to be allowed to socialize with, say, musicians, one must play an instrument, sing, or do something directly related to music, which does NOT include listening to it. There patently exists no possibility of one being an afficianado of an activity if one does not participate first (or in some cases, as in riding pillion) second hand in said activity, in Admin's world.

Its a pity that someone can be 42 years old, have been raised riding on the back of some motorcycle or other that her father always had around, can have ridden mini-bikes throughout her childhood and teenage years and fifty's as an adult, can have ALWAYS associated with those who ride, can have ridden on the back of more bikes than most riders have ridden, can have a husband who raced dirtbikes and rides streetbikes, and can be somewhat knowledgeable about bikes, and can love watching races, street and dirt, and be deemed "not worthy" of a motorcycle forum. :
Angee, I didn't actually ever log out of CF. I just would always get to my user cp through my browser, if that makes sense, and when I last tried I got the "banned" deal. I couldn't even get to a page that would allow me to log out but had to clear my cookies.

Last edited by 2up; 03-01-2009 at 08:38 PM..
2up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:41 PM   #36
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Spoiler:
Old 03-01-2009, 08:52 PM   #37
ericr
I'm so much cooler online

Moto: 06 FZ1

Now that I heard what you actually posted in more detail I can tell you what it was. Not the logic and not the insults. It was telling the FEW people left there where everyone else went and posting a link to here. He was afraid of losing even more (active? ) members and he's way short of those right now!

If you want to get banned again real quick, post another link to here with your new user name and see if he bans your IP this time

Eric: ibu what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
but I'm perfectly placed when I'm on my knees . . . .
ericr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:56 PM   #38
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Yeah, but IP banning can be easy to get around too, if you really want to keep pissing him off.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:05 PM   #39
2up
Waiting for Hello Kitty!

Moto: Nothing ATM, which makes me want to cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
Spoiler:

Dear God you're persistant. (and funny)

Here's an old pic of Cory and I. At a bar. Oddly enough.

Also, I don't want to piss Stew off, I don't care enough about him, VS or CF to waste my time that way. No offense to those who do! And back when vertical suck took over I thought it had been established that if a question was asked about where people went, giving an honest answer was ok. Actually, I'm SURE it was established but, shockingly enough, it would seem the rules have changed. Who knew?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cory and I.jpg (95.6 KB, 60 views)

Last edited by 2up; 03-01-2009 at 09:07 PM..
2up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:21 PM   #40
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

see... that wasn't hard now was it...