Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-20-2009, 08:16 PM   #31
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
No wifi. As far as I know, there are no Verizon phones, blackberry or otherwise, that are WiFi capable.

There's a new Phantasy Star Universe game being released soon to the PSP, and the Sega Collection features Phantasy Star 2, 3, and 4 if you're looking for the classics.
PSP FTW!!! Hey Corey,I finally picked Patapon back up....did you beat the final level and if so fucking HOW??????
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:19 PM   #32
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
PSP FTW!!! Hey Corey,I finally picked Patapon back up....did you beat the final level and if so fucking HOW??????
I haven't yet. I played the fuck out of it then got new games and got distracted. I think it's time to go back and put a hurting on that game. Gotta get my Patapon skills back in peak working order for Patapon 2.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:22 PM   #33
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
I have T-Mobile 3000 anytime minute 49.99 per month plus $4.99 per month for 400 texts. Also,I can read/reply to my email on my yahoo account so I suppose I could get all my texts as emails. BTW T-Mobile has the BB Flip,

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/...-Flip-8220-Red

Which offers WiFi calling,the service from T-Mobile that allows you to make unlimited calls from your home or T-Mobile "Hot Spot" for $9.99 per month. I also think that the Storm is kick ass but I like to carry my phone in my pocket too much for that huge exposed screen...

Oh I almost forgot,there's also the G1 if you're not TOTALLY in love with BB.

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/...h-Google-White
I like the G1, but that white/beige is fucking terrible. Looks like it's part of an old PC from 1980.

I had T-mobile for a couple years and they treated me well... I only switched to Verizon cause T-Mobiles phones sucked the dick of the donkey.

Now that they have better offerings.... I'm just not sure about how good their nationwide coverage is... I know going cross country with Verizon, they have their shit together.

It's not something I'd use super often, but with my friends being more and more scattered around the US, me being in FL, and having family in OH... I could see myself doing more and more travelling. Then again... I guess if it really sucked ass I could switch back... Hmm...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:34 PM   #34
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
No wifi. As far as I know, there are no Verizon phones, blackberry or otherwise, that are WiFi capable.

There's a new Phantasy Star Universe game being released soon to the PSP, and the Sega Collection features Phantasy Star 2, 3, and 4 if you're looking for the classics.
i thought the omnia came so equiped (just looked it up omnia does have wifi)

hah they have a lvl 20 cap on the demo and i think a lvl 5 cap in class. i still played it for another day or so after i maxxed out. also tried the patapon demo but deleted it out of frustration. like i said in the other thread, right now im playing through the psOne classics port of metal gear solid. just beat psycho mantis today. not too bad considering that i only really play on the train to work and in short spurts while im charging dead cars. gotta love that standby feature

its funny you mentioned the sega collection, i have g4 on in the background a xplay started covering it and sure nuff alis was on the screen when i looked up!
TWF Post whore #6

Last edited by Dave; 02-20-2009 at 09:01 PM..
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 09:46 PM   #35
Angee
Dutch's PITA

Moto: I ride Dutch...and an 09 Kawi 250

the bb bold 9000 is wifi, we have one...works great! of course we got the data pkg anyway.....
Angee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:13 AM   #36
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Ok I'm on my Storm and can't get this shit to work. I can text to my gf's number, but she never receives any texts I send to her blackberry email. I also cannot email to her #@vzwpix.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
you would still have to pay for that as a txt. That's considered a txt.

if you got a blackberry, you could have everyone txt to your blackberry email address. My blackberry email is a gmail account.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:32 AM   #37
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

does she have the black berry e-mail set up on her phone? I know when I bought my storm they tried just setting up my current yahoo mail... but couldn't get it to work (I got it to work myself later on) so they set me up with a blackberry address... I don't thihnk I'd have had it otherwise.

can you do the black berry messager with her?
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:39 AM   #38
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Ok I'm on my Storm and can't get this shit to work. I can text to my gf's number, but she never receives any texts I send to her blackberry email. I also cannot email to her #@vzwpix.com.
Have you had luck sending it to that address from other phones? It's always been hit or miss when I've tried before. What email address do you have set up on your phone? Are you doing POP or IMAP? Are you able to send email to other addresses or is this a problem with all sent mail?

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:57 PM   #39
Yamerhaw
Country Boy

Moto: 07 R1

I have a local carrier, i get unlimited calls(incoming and outgoing) unlimited texting and unlimited picture sending, plus your basic stuff like 3 way calling, caller id, voicemail, etc, etc...for $49.00 a month

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.
Yamerhaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 04:44 PM   #40
ceo012384
Pompous Prick

Moto: 06 R6 (race), 04 CRF Tard (race)

I see you got Verizon and a BB. Good choice. It's the best option.

I think I have
1350 min
unlimited within network
unlimited text, email, data, BB messenger, etc

I have the pearl (8130 i think?), SureType works well once it learns some of your words and you get used to it very quickly.

I like to carry my phone in my pocket so the smaller size of the pearl over the curve is a deal maker.
ceo012384 is offline   Reply With Quote