Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Hahaah
Old 02-07-2009, 12:28 AM   #32
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angee View Post
Oh boy...Dutch is texting me on my laptop from his BB...and I'M SITTING NEXT TO HIM!!
Tell him his turns coming soon! Stop being impatient!

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace

Last edited by rogue; 02-07-2009 at 12:28 AM.. Reason: Hi Dutch! :D
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:28 AM   #33
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Ok, my little pervs...bed is calling me..
id say with whom but your avy sig answered it for me
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:28 PM   #34
Angee
Dutch's PITA

Moto: I ride Dutch...and an 09 Kawi 250

Ok, so the whole phone thing has been a COMPLETE nightmare...We got the phones Friday and because we wanted to keep our Nashvile numbers, we had to first change the new phones to a Nashville exchange before they could port the old numbers to them. We had to go BACK to the mall Saturday to try and complete the process and get the rebate paperwork. While we are standing there waiting (for TWO FRIGGIN HOURS) the computers go down at AT&T in the porting department. SOOOOOOO...since they are closed on Sunday, we had to carry two phones (a total of six for the three of us) until Monday evening. We meet back at the store, and were told that they would be ported by 8pm...not. I called AT&T from the home phone just before 8 and had the CS department straighten the lines out. It was kind of amusing because our phones were ringing the right numbers, but not texting...LOL After about a half hour on the phone, they got it all straight. Fast forward to today...I get a "Summary" of my first bill...un-freaking-buhleevable!!! I statred out with a base charge per month of 154.00 at the kiosk, then find out it's 182.00...something isn't right. I called ATT and got a newbie who didn't know what she was looking at and insisted it was right. I told her I'd call tonight when I had my paperwork in front of me. SOOOOOO...I called them and found out that instead of just having the first two phones with internet access, they had given it (at a charge, of course) to my teenager. Whew! So it's all straight now, and I'm tired...
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyk View Post
Those things are awesome. We gave out the clap and syphilis last christmas.
Angee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:44 PM   #35
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Congratulations, you just went from shitty company #1 to shitty company #2. AT&T has the best phone, but it has terrible customer service and terrible phone service.

Should of went with the network.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:55 PM   #36
Angee
Dutch's PITA

Moto: I ride Dutch...and an 09 Kawi 250

well, the verizon guy pissed me off...lol AT&T has had service in spots Sprint never did so far...as long as that is happening, I'm ok for now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyk View Post
Those things are awesome. We gave out the clap and syphilis last christmas.
Angee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:01 PM   #37
jtemple
Geek

Moto: 2011 Husqvarna TE630

I was going to switch to Verizon until the salesman pulles some bait and switch bullshit on their data plan. Right as I was about to sign up, phones and plan all picked out, the price was suddenly higher. I walked.
jtemple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:06 AM   #38
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtemple View Post
I was going to switch to Verizon until the salesman pulles some bait and switch bullshit on their data plan. Right as I was about to sign up, phones and plan all picked out, the price was suddenly higher. I walked.
That's why you just do all your shopping online, everything is spelled out there. AT&T does the same shit in store. The phone stores are filled with the same people who worked at car dealerships.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:15 AM   #39
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
well, the verizon guy pissed me off...lol AT&T has had service in spots Sprint never did so far...as long as that is happening, I'm ok for now.
Your number is still the same old number, right? I already deleted the other TWO numbers you were calling me from!

BTW, when I changed from Allhell to ATT, I had a little glitch in my service too. I could call out on my ATT phone, but received calls on my Allhell phone. Same thing with text messages. It was this way for about 3 days so I was carrying both phones for those days. Neither company charged me for the calls or the texts for those days. Weird.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:15 AM   #40
RACER X
AMA Supersport

Moto: '10 Tuono Factory

Quote:
Thos bastiges tried to charge me 200 PER LINE to cancel...they told me twice it was 75 per year per contract and I only had two phones under contract. Liars. Then when I told them it wasnt worth paying their lawyer 10k to save them 600 bucks, they let us out with 150...THEN I find out from the AT&T guy they HAVE to let me out under a lawsuit settlement anyway. We just got home from getting brand new phones WITH INTERNET Yahoo AIM and internet...WOOHOO! I'm MOBILE, baby!!
so whats the use of having a contract then?

IMO they all suck the just in diff. ways.
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote