954-975-BIKE (2453)
623-850-1OIL (1645)
Racerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:37 AM   #32
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...
Default More responses...

1 - moron spammer put the link in the first message... not a good way to fish...
Hey, saw your post. DO you like asian women? What part of town are you in? http://diane85.zdatesstore.info

2 - appears to be another spammer... let's see what response I get from requesting naked pictures.
want to chat? i just saw your ad..i liked it!
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. - Gandhi

3 - actual person... I responded requesting her address and naked pictures... she responded saying maybe later, then asked me a question. Fat chick.

Great post! Terribly funny!
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:43 AM   #33
neebelung
Ornery, scandalous & evil

Moto: 2004 Scarlet R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericr View Post
That's gonna have them beating a path to your door!
...or him beating off on the path to their door.
neebelung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:56 AM   #34
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Default More spam...

Hey whats up! Thanks for emailing me back. I'm new to this wholeonline dating thing, and my friend told my about Craigslist so Ithought I'd just give it a try...I have a profile with all my info andsome pics on it at http://findlocalsnow.com?uid=AngelCutie9120 so ifyou want to see my pics and see if I'm your type go there and check!!Hope to hear back from you soon... send me your pics!
Old 01-19-2009, 10:03 AM   #35
Rider
Moto GP Star

Did you really think you'd get a real response? I'm guessing that 100% of the replies will be spam.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:04 AM   #36
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Did you really think you'd get a real response? I'm guessing that 100% of the replies will be spam.
Already got one...
Old 01-19-2009, 10:28 AM   #37
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Default Best spam response ever...

I am in desperate need of a VERY oral guy to go to town on my hourglass curves...let me tell you what I need... I have two luscious natural tits, DD cup, gorgeous pink nips, that need licking and tongue-flicking, sucking and generally just worship. The longer you spend on them, the happier I'll be! I'd even be happy if you gently scrape your teeth against them...drives me crazy! I also require someone who is very into pleasuring me orally. I keep myself clean and bare, need someone who is ver-r-r-ry hungry and loves licking and sucking on clits until we use a 'safe word,' because I sort of like it when a guy takes me to orgasm and doesn't stop, even when I'm squirming. If you're into rimming, that's wonderful too...I'm extremely clean so there's no worries there. If you're clean, too, I'd be happy to repay you the favor! I love giving head and am very good at it. I'm not skeleton thin, but not fat...like I say I have curves like an hourglass, nice small waist. I'm caucasian. Your pic will get you mine. Sound good? Tell me you want me! Photos available at my singles profile http://gofilr.com/brooke.html If you dont have an acct you will have to register to see me, but this is a free kinda like getting a gmail account.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:40 AM   #38
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
I am in desperate need of a VERY oral guy to go to town on my hourglass curves...let me tell you what I need... I have two luscious natural tits, DD cup, gorgeous pink nips, that need licking and tongue-flicking, sucking and generally just worship. The longer you spend on them, the happier I'll be! I'd even be happy if you gently scrape your teeth against them...drives me crazy! I also require someone who is very into pleasuring me orally. I keep myself clean and bare, need someone who is ver-r-r-ry hungry and loves licking and sucking on clits until we use a 'safe word,' because I sort of like it when a guy takes me to orgasm and doesn't stop, even when I'm squirming. If you're into rimming, that's wonderful too...I'm extremely clean so there's no worries there. If you're clean, too, I'd be happy to repay you the favor! I love giving head and am very good at it. I'm not skeleton thin, but not fat...like I say I have curves like an hourglass, nice small waist. I'm caucasian. Your pic will get you mine. Sound good? Tell me you want me! Photos available at my singles profile http://gofilr.com/brooke.html If you dont have an acct you will have to register to see me, but this is a free kinda like getting a gmail account.

She sounds like a keeper

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:44 AM   #39
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Funny shit, bro. Maybe the doctor is a psychotherapist and wants to help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalaan1 View Post
funny thing is, you'll probably end up with a meaningful LONG lasting relationship with your soul mate.

I was thinking more like cell mate.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:45 AM   #40
neebelung
Ornery, scandalous & evil

Moto: 2004 Scarlet R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
... I have two luscious natural tits,

As opposed to what..... 4? 6? A baker's dozen?
neebelung is offline   Reply With Quote