Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-14-2010, 11:39 AM   #31
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
BTW why don't people look for conspiracies when its something that fits there own political agenda? How about the idea that there was a conspiracy to discredit Bush and his administration to further the Democratic party's agenda... Heck, maybe the Libs planned the whole attack so they could make Bush look bad.... Maybe Obama , Pelosi, Biden, etc are actually Muslims taking over our country...
For 9/11, something that complicated to fake a plane crash at the pentagon and secretly plant all those charges in all the WTC buildings, it would take years to plan and do successfully without it leaking to the public. That would mean Clinton would of had to been involved. Bush was a relatively new president, it would be like Obama doing it last september.

Both republicans and democrats would of had to plot it.

Last edited by Trip; 09-14-2010 at 11:42 AM..
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:41 AM   #32
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

I'm not responsible for this mess. I voted for the old guy and the probably smarter than we give her credit for hot chick...

And even if they'd made it to office, I'd not have believed everything coming out of their mouths either. They are all just puppets for some other big agenda, and even if they have the best of intentions, think of all the restrictions to getting ANYTHING done around there.

I work for a small municipality and its like pulling teeth to get anything done. Dont believe everything your local govt tells you either.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:41 AM   #33
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
I never said anything about Bush...but you did twice. You know something we don't know Tig? Are you implying that you yourself were complicit in the 9/11 attacks? Something fishy is going on here...
Sorry the original premise is that the govt/Bush either made or allowed 911 to happen so they could start a war with Iraq. I was under the impression that you were on the lihop team. My apologies.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:00 PM   #34
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post
If this thread is an indication of the level of distrust with the current system-I'll ask one simple question.

Why do you keep sending these same assholes to DC ?
This whole notion relies on the premise that the average person actually has some sort of say what goes on in "DC" And that's just not the case.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:12 PM   #35
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by the chi View Post
I'm not responsible for this mess. I voted for the old guy and the probably smarter than we give her credit for hot chick...

And even if they'd made it to office, I'd not have believed everything coming out of their mouths either. They are all just puppets for some other big agenda, and even if they have the best of intentions, think of all the restrictions to getting ANYTHING done around there.

I work for a small municipality and its like pulling teeth to get anything done. Dont believe everything ANYONE tells you either.
True and I voted for them as well and didn't feel too warm and fuzzy about them either. I honestly can't think of ANY politician at the moment that I would want running our country...hopefully that will change by election time.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:12 PM   #36
ontwo
Designated Drinker

Moto: 2009 ZX6R

Lots of good points in this thread. As for me, I don't know. I do have one thing that keeps bothering me...

WTC #7 - It collapsed late in the afternoon of 9/11 right into its footprint. I think that building was a controlled demolition that would take lots of prep work to pull off so cleanly. So the question that keeps bugging me is, "If they are lying about WTC7, what else do we not know?"
Old 09-14-2010, 12:38 PM   #37
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontwo View Post
Lots of good points in this thread. As for me, I don't know. I do have one thing that keeps bothering me...

WTC #7 - It collapsed late in the afternoon of 9/11 right into its footprint. I think that building was a controlled demolition that would take lots of prep work to pull off so cleanly. So the question that keeps bugging me is, "If they are lying about WTC7, what else do we not know?"
WTC 7 was on fire all day. It had several diesel run generators for power backup for computer servers that had fuel lines running throughout the building that fed the fire continuously without any sort of fire fighting. It was declared unfightable and they pretty much just let it burn. The way the building was designed so it had just a couple of main trusses that supported the building. The fire from the fuel pipelines was situated such that these trusses were heated all day to the point that they could no longer carry the load and thus the building fell. No demo was involved with this building and the idiotic conspiracy theories did not look into engineering and fuel sources for the fire.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:38 PM   #38
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontwo View Post

Once the fireproofing is knocked off....it takes both LOAD and TIME for the heat to eventually buckle the steel.

If all the steel is "cooking" at the same temperature, then all it takes is ONE beam/truss on the bearing point to fail to bring everything down in what would appear to be a very "controlled" manor.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:38 PM   #39
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Always amused me that gw was supposedly so inept he couldn't wipe his own ass but somehow he pulled off a massive attack on us citizens by his lonesome
We all know as 10000000^∞% fact that Bush was nothing more than a puppet to the Haliburton War Machine which is controlled by Dick Cheney AND Bin Laden. Also Dick Cheney was doing blow at WTC-7 and needed a way to cover his tracks so that he didn't get traced back to the dead gigalo midget he was anal raping while stealing kittens from children. Infact Dick Cheney meant to hit WTC-7 but because he let Bush fly all the planes, he missed and took out the main buildings. Luckily Rush Limbaugh ninjaed his way into WTC-7 and planted explosives all though the building which would cover up the dead gigalo midget who was doing blow while getting anal raped and sucking Enron CEO's dicks at the time.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:48 PM   #40
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
We all know as 10000000^∞% fact that Bush was nothing more than a puppet to the Haliburton War Machine which is controlled by Dick Cheney AND Bin Laden. Also Dick Cheney was doing blow at WTC-7 and needed a way to cover his tracks so that he didn't get traced back to the dead gigalo midget he was anal raping while stealing kittens from children. Infact Dick Cheney meant to hit WTC-7 but because he let Bush fly all the planes, he missed and took out the main buildings. Luckily Rush Limbaugh ninjaed his way into WTC-7 and planted explosives all though the building which would cover up the dead gigalo midget who was doing blow while getting anal raped and sucking Enron CEO's dicks at the time.
I'm gonna give you a 7/10 on this effort. You coulda worked in sarah palin and ann coulter hiding the explosives in bristol palin's womb
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote