Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-23-2009, 12:19 AM   #31
2up
Waiting for Hello Kitty!

Moto: Nothing ATM, which makes me want to cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
i tried doing that too but i can't! i got catch all bins for my keys and such but i never use them, then i try putting them in a certain pocket in my purse and i keep forgetting. so everyday i look for my keys, wallet and cell phone and when i find one, i lose the other, a few times before i get out the door!

If you're not a constant purse girl, do you have room for a little table or something by your front door that you can toss your wallet, keys and phone into/on when you walk in the door? I have a key holder hung by the door we use most often and we each hang our keys on a specific hook on it so we always know where they are. And my husband has a designated spot for his wallet/sunglasses so that he (almost) always knows where they are!
2up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 12:25 AM   #32
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2up View Post
If you're not a constant purse girl, do you have room for a little table or something by your front door that you can toss your wallet, keys and phone into/on when you walk in the door? I have a key holder hung by the door we use most often and we each hang our keys on a specific hook on it so we always know where they are. And my husband has a designated spot for his wallet/sunglasses so that he (almost) always knows where they are!
i put a bin right by the front door and i put my keys in it for 2 days and then i keep forgetting. i usually put it back in my purse or toss in on the table which has piles of paper on it! so i'm just going to get a key finder. what helps is i have a whole bunch of stuff on my keys and everyone elses house and car keys on my key ring (in case they lock themselves out) so its easier to spot.
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 12:25 AM   #33
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
i tried doing that too but i can't! i got catch all bins for my keys and such but i never use them, then i try putting them in a certain pocket in my purse and i keep forgetting. so everyday i look for my keys, wallet and cell phone and when i find one, i lose the other, a few times before i get out the door!
I'm the same way... when I lived in a place with a garage... i got so I'd take the key out and throw it on the drivers seat... or on my bike just leave it in the ignition (killed my battery more than a few times) but had to stop that when I moved to an appartment complex

resuted in many mornings finding my keys locked in my truck... lucky I have wing windows and left mine unlocked ALWAYS(for that reason).

I've tried the key finder... but then I loose the remote or the battery goes dead in the key fob
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 12:29 AM   #34
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
I'm the same way... when I lived in a place with a garage... i got so I'd take the key out and throw it on the drivers seat... or on my bike just leave it in the ignition (killed my battery more than a few times) but had to stop that when I moved to an appartment complex

resuted in many mornings finding my keys locked in my truck... lucky I have wing windows and left mine unlocked ALWAYS(for that reason).

I've tried the key finder... but then I loose the remote or the battery goes dead in the key fob
i used to always carry spares since i would always lock myself out of the car and the ny-er in me locks my doors all the time, and i've locked my purse with the spares in them too! i'm going to mount that key finder on the wall!

i'm sure ADD people are probably entertaining when we are not irritation them with our inefficiency and scatterness!
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 12:33 AM   #35
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

I need a key finder for my key finder
Old 01-23-2009, 12:35 AM   #36
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

My roommate freshman year had ADD. I dont know what meds he was on but that kid was night and day. Sometimes he'd be all happy and ready to work out or have fun, but when he took those meds.... he was a zombie. NO joke. Dead fucking quiet, and got aggrivated sorta easy.....
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 06:59 PM   #37
MissHell
Followed the crowd over.

Moto: '07 Yahama R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
No personal experience. Just want to let you know that you are in my thoughts about it. I hope it helps...

Same here!
MissHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:24 AM   #38
ceo012384
Pompous Prick

Moto: 06 R6 (race), 04 CRF Tard (race)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFlaSV View Post
I tried Ritalin and it did do anything for me.

Concerta does, but it's expensive without insurance.
Concerta is simply a long-release ritalin.

adderall treats a different chemical in your brain entirely.

other drugs will target a combination of add and anxiety chemicals.

There are also non-stimulant ADD/ADHD drugs (for example, strattera... i take it). However most teens and 20-somethings don't like those drugs because they won't actually do anything for you unless you truly have the ADD/ADHD chemical imbalance... most people who take all these drugs just think they have it and are essentially just popping amphetamines.

It's the most misdiagnosed syndrome out there, for sure. Most doctors are just sick of listening to people coming in and whining and they know all they want is the adderalls so they will just write off scrips.
ceo012384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 06:08 PM   #39
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

I've ed a bunch of ritalin and adderol... good stuff.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:05 PM   #40
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
I've ed a bunch of ritalin and adderol... good stuff.
I've heard it's cocaine with a PG rating