Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-05-2009, 02:30 PM   #31
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
While that may be true, her intent was to cause someone else a great deal of emotional harm, and that should be taken into consideration, because it's not the same thing as killing a cow at the farm. Not even close.

Bitch put my cat in an oven? I'm going to jail, and I'd deserve it for taking the law into my own hands.

JC
I'm emotionally attached to my motorcycles, does someone deserve the death penalty for destroying one of them for making me mad? No... It's a possession, just like any other possession, like a cow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:31 PM   #32
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
And in the dairy belt it can result in hefty fines, or potential jail time.

I take it all back to one simple point, that has been found in study after study; serial killers almost universally started out by doing this sort of thing to animals, for kicks.
Yes, because every person who has been cruel to an animal has turned into a serial killer so we should execute them all. Slippery slopes always sound retarded. You should know that, liberals make fun of conservatives all the time for slippery slope ideas.

Hefty fines and some jail time sounds about right for animal cruelty. Not execution.
Quote:
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 06-05-2009, 02:38 PM   #33
skiergirl
Gixxer Girl

Moto: 05 GSXR 750 & 06 YZ250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post

Hefty fines and some jail time sounds about right for animal cruelty. Not execution.
That I do agree with! and I'd add some counseling in there and maybe community service hopefully in an animal shelter where they care for abused animals to show her first hand what she really did.
skiergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:38 PM   #34
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
I'm emotionally attached to my motorcycles, does someone deserve the death penalty for destroying one of them for making me mad? No... It's a possession, just like any other possession, like a cow.
I didn't say she deserved the death penalty, just more than some bullshit animal cruelty fine.

When you fuck with people's pets, there should be additional charges.

JC
Old 06-05-2009, 02:40 PM   #35
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Yes, because every person who has been cruel to an animal has turned into a serial killer so we should execute them all. Slippery slopes always sound retarded. You should know that, liberals make fun of conservatives all the time for slippery slope ideas.

I wasn't the one who said she should be executed. I simply said that she bore watching

And as far as the liberal/conservative thing goes, consider me to be a Constitutionalist.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:52 PM   #36
njchopper87
Bored

Moto: '01 Spirit 750

I could have gone the rest of my life without hearing about this.., but I'm sure someone will trump this tomorrow.
njchopper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 03:00 PM   #37
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njchopper87 View Post
I could have gone the rest of my life without hearing about this.., but I'm sure someone will trump this tomorrow.
Someone did yesterday when they mutilated a bunch of cats.
Quote:
Old 06-05-2009, 03:04 PM   #38
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
And in the dairy belt it can result in hefty fines, or potential jail time.

I take it all back to one simple point, that has been found in study after study; serial killers almost universally started out by doing this sort of thing to animals, for kicks.
That's true but you can't punish someone for something they may do in the future. One thing is for certain, if you over-penalize this young girl and place her in prison with hardened criminals, you will definitely create a "monster". I personally believe that this girl has some serious problems and should have some series counseling as part of her sentence.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 03:11 PM   #39
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
That's true but you can't punish someone for something they may do in the future. One thing is for certain, if you over-penalize this young girl and place her in prison with hardened criminals, you will definitely create a "monster". I personally believe that this girl has some serious problems and should have some series counseling as part of her sentence.
Fuck that.

I'd like to counsel the bitch with a blow-torch.

JC
Old 06-05-2009, 03:11 PM   #40
canibeyou
I'm taller on Facebook

WTF is with her gay Myspace type pic in the article? Makes me wanna cunt punt her even more. I wanna mug shot type pic. One where her eyes are swollen shut from being beaten so badly....