Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-10-2009, 09:10 PM   #21
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
That's a good point right there too, a decent p&s is going to be cheap in comparative to this phone which if you don't get the warranty can run up the bill to replace in comparison to basically a disposable cost on the decent p&s. I much rather get a $100 P&S and have that trashed than trash my camera phone which I am stuck with for another year and a half til my contract runs up or be forced to get a crappy phone to make due instead of spending the outrageous costs for buying an unlocked decent phone.
Ummm... last word is under$200 w/contract and who exactly is too stupid to spend the $5 a month for the insurance? If I drop my phone I'm covered,if I drop my $300 p&s I'm fucked,oh wait I bought the warranty... well anyway,I agree that if I'm going somewhere to take pictures,I'll bring my SLR or P&S but for "casual" shots....8 meg camera phone FTMFW!!!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:11 PM   #22
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
That's why you get a decent P&S, they can be much better than a any cell camera. Then the question remains, why are you bringing a camera into a bar in the first place? Are you wanting to be that douche?
Oh I'm THAT douche! I have hundreds of bar pics!!!
Old 02-10-2009, 09:13 PM   #23
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Oh I'm THAT douche! I have hundreds of bar pics!!!
I hate you people, some of us went into the bar to relax, not have douches running around.

Of course I don't go to places where ya'll are at much anymore though. Low key ftmfw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:16 PM   #24
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
I hate you people, some of us went into the bar to relax, not have douches running around.

Then you picked the wrong bar. :LOL: I go with a bunch of ladies when I go do I don't go to relax, I go to get sweaty on the dance floor with some sexy woman. And I like to take a few shots while I'm at it.

BTW how are the pictures on the Storm?

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:21 PM   #25
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
Then you picked the wrong bar. :LOL: I go with a bunch of ladies when I go do I don't go to relax, I go to get sweaty on the dance floor with some sexy woman. And I like to take a few shots while I'm at it.

James
Trip won't know because HE wouldn't lower himself to take pics using a phone! I've seen some pics and they were ok,better than the 1st gen i-Phone by far. Heck,3.2 megs is close to 35mm film quality. It's down to electronics and lenses from there. I'll get a buddy to loan me his Storm and I'll take pics and do a "Pepsi Challenge" type thread in a couple weeks when I get the new phone.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:21 PM   #26
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post

James
I'm married, I don't pick up chicks anymore. See why I don't want pics of me at the bar, ........

Depends on which OS, the verizon OS right now is terrible, some of the beta OS versions are much better.

The five pics on the homepage are all from the storm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:22 PM   #27
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Trip won't know because HE wouldn't lower himself to take pics using a phone! I've seen some pics and they were ok,better than the 1st gen i-Phone by far. Heck,3.2 megs is close to 35mm film quality. It's down to electronics and lenses from there. I'll get a buddy to loan me his Storm and I'll take pics and do a "Pepsi Challenge" type thread in a couple weeks when I get the new phone.
Thanks

James
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Old 02-10-2009, 09:25 PM   #28
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
I'm married, I don't pick up chicks anymore. See why I don't want pics of me at the bar, ........

Depends on which OS, the verizon OS right now is terrible, some of the beta OS versions are much better.

I'm married too. My wife is one of the lady. The rest would be her friends. I have been told I have the best wife. The camera even comes out early in the hot tub.

James
Old 02-10-2009, 09:29 PM   #29
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:

Of course I don't go to places where ya'll are at much anymore though. Low key ftmfw.
BORING FTMFW!!! Ha ha!
Old 02-10-2009, 09:33 PM   #30
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:

BTW it sounds like someone is trying to avoid being tagged on Facebook putting half a paycheck in a g string.

James