Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-08-2009, 07:10 PM   #21
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
You think her songs are only big because of her videos? I would have to disagree. For one a lot of tv video shows got canceled last year.

And do you have facts to back up your statement that each song only went up the charts after the video was launched? If so do you have stats for someone who jumps to the top of the charts before hand?

James
No her songs are big because fucking morons with very short attention spans like to suckle from the teet of pop. Beyonce is on the same level as a Hannah Montana. Dumbass kids will listen to any worthless shit you package on the front of lunchbox.

All the single ladies makes me want to shot myself with how worthless it is in musical value.

TWFix ruling, Beyonce is a fucking dumb bitch with nothing to offer besides her looks, anything different is against TWFix policy. Problem solved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:18 PM   #22
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
No her songs are big because fucking morons with very short attention spans like to suckle from the teet of pop. Beyonce is on the same level as a Hannah Montana. Dumbass kids will listen to any worthless shit you package on the front of lunchbox.

All the single ladies makes me want to shot myself with how worthless it is in musical value.

TWFix ruling, Beyonce is a fucking dumb bitch with nothing to offer besides her looks, anything different is against TWFix policy. Problem solved.
What makes her dumb? Making music that you don't like?

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:30 PM   #23
2up
Waiting for Hello Kitty!

Moto: Nothing ATM, which makes me want to cry.

Beyonce is Britney is Madonna IMO. None of them have much vocal talent or songwriting but all of them have surrounded themselves with people who have great marketing saavy. I personally wouldn't care if all three of them, and others like them, were all loaded into one big tour bus that drove off a cliff.
2up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:33 PM   #24
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
What makes her dumb? Making music that you don't like?

James
Because she is a typical uneducated popstar just like Britney Spears. She's a fuckin pop star, she has no value except to the mass group mentality preteen girls and guys who have boners watching her.
Quote:
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 02-08-2009, 07:39 PM   #25
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:

And do you have facts to back up your statement that each song only went up the charts after the video was launched? If so do you have stats for someone who jumps to the top of the charts before hand?

James
Think of a huge hit song of hers and then think of the video. Single Ladies, If I were a boy, 2 the left, and then her trio thingy from back when. Only songs I know of hers have music videos.

Seriously, without her looks, do you think she'd be were she is today?
Old 02-08-2009, 07:48 PM   #26
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2up View Post
Beyonce is Britney is Madonna IMO. None of them have much vocal talent or songwriting but all of them have surrounded themselves with people who have great marketing saavy. I personally wouldn't care if all three of them, and others like them, were all loaded into one big tour bus that drove off a cliff.
it's scary how much we think alike...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:50 PM   #27
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
Think of a huge hit song of hers and then think of the video. Single Ladies, If I were a boy, 2 the left, and then her trio thingy from back when. Only songs I know of hers have music videos.

Seriously, without her looks, do you think she'd be were she is today?
She got where she did with hard work from what I read. She wouldn't have made it big just on her looks. Do you have to look good? For the most part. Record companies are looking for a product. They want it to look and sound good for them to spend money on it.

Those songs you are talking about are singles. They get the radio play and some or all get videos. If your not into the music you don't buy the cd which means you will not know the other songs. The singles are like ads for the cd.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:56 PM   #28
Trip
Hold mah beer!

People still buy CDs?

this is joke btw
Quote:
Old 02-08-2009, 07:58 PM   #29
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

I guarentee if Destiny's Child wasn't three attractive women... but filled with 3 women that looked like this...

they'd not have been signed... no matter how well they sang. and Beyonce wouldn't have gotten a record contract as a solo artest with out them... even with her looks... she needed the Destiny's Child in. IMO.
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:59 PM   #30
Trip
Hold mah beer!

To be in pop, you have to look good. Pop is devoid of anything artistic or meaningful. It's mainstream crap people put out to make a quick buck, it's not about creating music.
Quote: