Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-28-2009, 09:40 AM   #21
Bluestreak
What?

Moto: Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorok View Post
This is why I will not let Ulu take fertility drugs, I don't want her gettingsome shot and then downloading a boy band. Hell, this chick pumped out half a defensive line! And no they don't deserve handouts! Just like Isay to anybody else that gets pregnant, how is it my fucking fault you can't figure out a condom?
I have nothing to add but this made me laugh out loud!

Old 01-28-2009, 10:18 AM   #22
shmike
Follower

To the "handout" people:

If I was giving away a fully set up Race rig (RV, trailer, bike, tires, crew, fees, etc...) plus offering to pay you $150k to ride WERA this year if we could tape your adventures, would you take it?
shmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 10:30 AM   #23
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
To the "handout" people:

If I was giving away a fully set up Race rig (RV, trailer, bike, tires, crew, fees, etc...) plus offering to pay you $150k to ride WERA this year if we could tape your adventures, would you take it?
Apples to oranges.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 10:34 AM   #24
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Apples to oranges.
Only because you like oranges better.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:49 AM   #25
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
It's a handout. They don't earn that money. Some soft hearted producer at TLC thought it would be great to set someone up for life. These guys don't contribute to society. There is nothing entertaining about watching a women wipe the ass of her kids.
Wrong. Its not a hand out. I have never watched the show but that producer was not soft hearted. He found something he could sell to the network and make money off of.

They earn the money by putting their life in the public eye and dealing with the cameras. It is a job. Contribute? What is it you think they should be doing?

And as calling gifts to people that have 8 kids a handout. I have to disagree. Some people just want to help. There is also a thing called a baby shower where people buy things for friends that are having a child. How is that any different?

James
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 10:53 AM   #26
shmike
Follower

Give it up, Flex.

Rider hates apples.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:55 AM   #27
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Apples to oranges.
They still go in the same basket.

Its the same thing. What did you contribute to deserve that deal?

To me it doesn't matter what you did you deserve it. Its up to the person offering the deal or gift. If they want to give it to you then that is their business. Enjoy your luck and make the best of it.

James
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s3308large.jpg (27.4 KB, 49 views)
Old 01-28-2009, 10:58 AM   #28
SoFlaSV
Guinness Bitches...

Moto: '00 SV650

SoFlaSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 10:59 AM   #29
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
Give it up, Flex.

Rider hates apples.
Why hate apples? Did someone forget to let the apple pie cool down a bit before trying to have their way with it?

James
Old 01-28-2009, 11:06 AM   #30
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
Wrong. Its not a hand out. I have never watched the show but that producer was not soft hearted. He found something he could sell to the network and make money off of.
I hate to disagree with you dude, but I've got to. Sure, the producer is working and getting paid, but the only reason anybody gives a fuck about them is because they have a shit-ton of kids the really can't afford. Well, so did my parents but there weren't eight of us, my dad isn't a dumb-ass. So they have a shit-ton of kids. Let me see how they do next season when the network takes back all the shit they gave that family and they're forced to survive on dad's job. And as for the show with the Asian dad and blonde mom where they have eight kids, that family had a multiple delivery from fertility treatments, then took more fertility drugs and had another multiple birth. So they brought the shit on themselves.
Quote:
They earn the money by putting their life in the public eye and dealing with the cameras. It is a job. Contribute? What is it you think they should be doing?
Wow, being an attention whore is a job? They're making a huge fucking sacrifice to be on a television show my wife makes me miss what I want to watch for? Not only did that network give them free shit, but as soon as people started watching the show they started getting more free shit. It's not a sacrifice it's capitalism, unfortunately the business is prostitution, and the eight kids are the whores.

And hell yes they should contribute! I expect everybody to contribute in some way! Hell, figure out a way to make all those kids mow lawns or something. They had the kids, nobody forced them to have the kids, hell they spent a fortune trying to have the kids, and now that they got more than they bargained for they're suddenly special and don't have to pull their weight in society?! Fuck that! The military didn't tell me I could start coming to work late when I had Poot, and these people should be on their own.
Quote:
And as calling gifts to people that have 8 kids a handout. I have to disagree. Some people just want to help. There is also a thing called a baby shower where people buy things for friends that are having a child. How is that any different?
There are a lot of people who need help, and there are a lot of people who are much more worthy of help than these folks. These folks wanted something, got too much of it, and expect people to help them because of it. Hey, you paid your money and you takes your chances.
Quote:
James
Flexin. You're huge, I'm scared of you.