Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-12-2008, 08:18 PM   #21
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Regardless of your political feelings the Republicans have the "Cool" factor cornered (Though Obama's first priority once he gets in the whitehouse is to make the government cool).

Both the McCain and Palin famlies are freaking good looking. Hell the sons look like a bunch of Hugh Grants running around on top of them in the military making them "American Heros". Damn they must get so much freaking ass.

Then the daughters are freaking hotter than hell (And you can tell that little girl from the Palin camp is going to ruin some boys life by age 14 if not earlier).

McCain was a freaking POW in Vietnam and you know he's just a badass. Cindy McCain freaking drifts with her Naval Academy son and she came back from a stroke. Palin's husband is a freaking Snow Mobile champion and Sarah has some crazy cool spunk and is a tough girl. Plus that sexy Librarian in public/freak in the bedroom look is just fucking awesome.

I'm not much of a fan of hte Republicans but God Damn Almighty. Imagine them running in 2000 or even 2004. Gore and Kerry would have just been stomped to a small pile of donkey crap.