Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 08-19-2008, 04:04 PM   #21
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatburg View Post
wife said he drug the kid 5-20 foot until he let go. If I would have been home he would be dead. But now it's weird, not sure how to handle it. Will probably call the management and report it and see if they tell them to get rid of the dog.
After the fact is a lot different than during. After it happened Id be very pissed but doing more what you are planning and telling management, cops, etc. If I was around and saw another dog attack mine, Im killing it.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 04:09 PM   #22
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
As soon as he killed the dog, then made death threats, he'd be gone. Shooting the dog (even though it's an animal and not a person) shows he's willing to kill. The following death threats from him would be taken very seriously and he wouldn't make it past pointing the rifle at anyone.
I agree 100 % As soon as he fired the gun in the air and then aimed it at anyone would be enough imho.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 07:49 PM   #23
Gunther1000
Jesus Christ!

Moto: (The Chi's lover)
Default More dog violence...

Well all this dog drama must have made it's way back to my animal. Today he had to act like a nut on the neighbor's Doberman.

They have been around each other a few times but he's kinda new to the neighbor. There was myself my 100 lb beast and two other guys with there dogs out walking them and we started shooting the shit when the smaller red doberman wanted to play rough and I kept pulling my dog out of it and telling him to sit... Well the other guy was like nah, let them play he can take it. It will be fine! Famous last words...

Took 2 seconds and the other dog tried to put his paws up on my dogs shoulders to dominate him and my dog just snaps and goes ape shit! All loud and snarly throws the other dog to the ground and sounds like he is killing him. Well Me being no stranger to this beast I can tell he is just on the verge of getting really serious and if the other dog would have bit him back he would have went into kill mode, so I instantly snatch him up and pull the two apart.

The other two guys were shitting themselves and Couldn't believe what just happened. I tried to explain it was a dog showing who was boss. If it was for real ther would have been nothing but blood. Not a mark on either dog just scared the shit out of us all.

See my dog is unfixed and any other male trying to show him who's boss he will always raise the bar till it gets out of control. Don't get me wrong if you met him he's a baby, but the point is he is an animal. And should be treated as such, unpredictable and primitive when dealing with other animals and small children.

Please keep young kids aware of any dog. It could have just as easily been a child. It's not the dogs fault and both guys understood it as they saw just what I did. I never leave my neice around any dog. She is to precious to bear a scar from an animal who has little sence.

Last edited by Gunther1000; 08-20-2008 at 02:07 PM..
Gunther1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 09:46 PM   #24
comonboys
Ridin Naked. HMMMMM......

Moto: 650 SV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther1000 View Post
I would be in jail for life right now...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/17223773/detail.html
This seems to fit in quiet well with all the retards I saw when going through Michigan.... The race was in Brooklyn, where people created 2 lanes to get onto interstate........ So there was a 7 miles back up on interstate...... Then we stayed in Battle Creek, yeah, half the people around there didn't have teeth. It is the most backhill, garbage dump place I have ever been too..... I was sooooo glad to get back into wisconsin....

I don't wish michigan on anyone...
comonboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 09:52 PM   #25
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Michigan isn't for all. Its ruff to live here!! Take s astrong personality.

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 10:07 PM   #26
Gunther1000
Jesus Christ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Michigan isn't for all. Its ruff to live here!! Take s astrong personality.
You know It does. After almost a year in Nashville I just don't get most of these people. Its like they have no real Life experiance. Fuck, get out and live a little! God won't strike you down if you speed a little. The e-way down here is a freaking Joke! 55 Mph 4 lanes wide for no reason other than personal choice...
Old 09-29-2008, 09:27 PM   #27
fatburg
Grill Master

Moto: Yamaha FZ6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatburg View Post
wanted to shoot my neighbors dog last night after it got away from there 5 year old and attacked my dog in our yard.
sooo, plot thickens. We go out for our nightly walk and the neighbor on the other side of the vicious dog stops us. Apparently the dog attacked her little 7mo old puppy who ran out and wanted to play. She brought the dog out, OMG, poor little thing is mangled fierce. We are trying to get the neighbor to file a complaint to get this dog gone NOW. But apparently the pup ran across the corner of their yard, the mean dog was on a leash but the owner could not hold him. Wasn't until the big dog chucked the puppy across the drive were they able to seperate them. Made Bailey's wounds look like nothing. If Management doesn't get rid of this dog, i might be leaving meat soaked sponges in the backyard.
fatburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:14 AM   #28
Gunther1000
Jesus Christ!

It sounds like that owner needs a stern talking to. If you can't keep your fucking dog under control you need to take a step back and rethink your ownership responsibilities.

If they are so stupid they wont listen to reason then it's time to get vigilante on there ass.

I seem to have a way with talking sence into retards but it can turn sour in a hurry if they don't like what I have to say and that is fine... we can go there to if you wish. I just thought you would like the chance to change before I fuck your world up.

Good Luck man.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:15 AM   #29
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

FUck this piece of shit.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote