Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-14-2010, 11:09 AM   #21
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeNetworX View Post
Where's BG?

I can't see why it's so hard to believe that holes were seen, and exploited in the security of both the airline industry and immigration, then coordinated between SCHEDULED flights that coincided at the same time to allow for all 4 planes to be in the air at the same time.
The idea behind an attack is to strike multiple areas at one time with the same tactics….that’s what happened.
2 planes were successful and 2 were not.
What’s so hard to believe?

If it wasn’t a plane that hit the pentagon, then WHERE did that plane go? WHERE did those people die? Did they up and disappear like a fart in the wind? Bermuda triangle? Where did THAT plane go if not into the side of the heavily fortified pentagon?
I did some CA (construct. Admin.) work there a few years ago fielding change order requests due to lack of prior knowledge of solid filled walls where we showed routing piping. That place is built to withstand more than what a commercial airliner could destroy….as evidence of what happened.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:12 AM   #22
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

I dont buy it all...I know there were things the govt covered up after the fact...the news stories themselves changed more drastically than just more details would account for...as far as LIHOP or MIHOP, neither. As crooked as our govt could be, I cant possibly imagine they would allow such a tragedy at such cost simply to start a war.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:17 AM   #23
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

No I don't believe everything the government tells me but I'm definitely NOT a 9/11 conspiracy nut either. Some of the conspiracy theories actually make me .
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:18 AM   #24
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
There's a surprise....
Yea, yea, I know...stoner doesn't trust the govt...not exactly a news flash huh?

But I see all the things the Federal Government has lied feverishly about in the past, using insane lies, racism, propaganda campaigns, tugging on heart strings, thinking about the children, etc. etc. and I don't put anything past them.

A healthy dose of skepticism, IMO, is much better than simply believing everything they spoon feed you without question...which is what most people seem to do.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:28 AM   #25
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Yea, yea, I know...stoner doesn't trust the govt...not exactly a news flash huh?

But I see all the things the Federal Government has lied feverishly about in the past, using insane lies, racism, propaganda campaigns, tugging on heart strings, thinking about the children, etc. etc. and I don't put anything past them.

A healthy dose of skepticism, IMO, is much better than simply believing everything they spoon feed you without question...which is what most people seem to do.
Dude, it is a huge jump from "i don't believe everything they say" to "they allowed thousands of people to die to start a war". Again, even if some govt nut had some prior knowledge of the attack, that doesn't put Bush into the picture. The shear volume of people that would have to know something like that before it got to Bush is staggering... I guess you believe that they went out and killed everyone that knew about it as well... Yeesh....
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:30 AM   #26
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
I guess you believe that they went out and killed everyone that knew about it as well... Yeesh....
it worked in goodfellas
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:33 AM   #27
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Dude, it is a huge jump from "i don't believe everything they say" to "they allowed thousands of people to die to start a war". Again, even if some govt nut had some prior knowledge of the attack, that doesn't put Bush into the picture. The shear volume of people that would have to know something like that before it got to Bush is staggering... I guess you believe that they went out and killed everyone that knew about it as well... Yeesh....
I never said anything about Bush...but you did twice. You know something we don't know Tig? Are you implying that you yourself were complicit in the 9/11 attacks? Something fishy is going on here...
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:35 AM   #28
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
it worked in goodfellas

Loved that movie.

Quote:
Dude, it is a huge jump from "i don't believe everything they say" to "they allowed thousands of people to die to start a war". Again, even if some govt nut had some prior knowledge of the attack, that doesn't put Bush into the picture. The shear volume of people that would have to know something like that before it got to Bush is staggering.
True
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:37 AM   #29
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

BTW why don't people look for conspiracies when its something that fits there own political agenda? How about the idea that there was a conspiracy to discredit Bush and his administration to further the Democratic party's agenda... Heck, maybe the Libs planned the whole attack so they could make Bush look bad.... Maybe Obama , Pelosi, Biden, etc are actually Muslims taking over our country...
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:37 AM   #30
VatorMan
Wrap Yo Ass in Fiberglass

Moto: Feet

If this thread is an indication of the level of distrust with the current system-I'll ask one simple question.

Why do you keep sending these same assholes to DC ?
VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote