Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Track

Old 02-22-2010, 08:29 PM   #21
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
I gotta give it to you man.....over all the years, and all the forums I've been on.....I've never seen anyone take things as well and as light as you do.

You certainly make this place fun
Dude! That was an absolutely outstanding display of sarcasm!!! It gave me goose bumps, truly! You are my hero!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:15 AM   #22
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
I gotta give it to you man.....over all the years, and all the forums I've been on.....I've never seen anyone take things as well and as light as you do.

You certainly make this place fun
Don't encourage him.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:25 AM   #23
Kerry_129
Semi-reformed Squid

Nice goodies, Tommy! Mmmmm..... TTX......
Kerry_129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:29 AM   #24
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry_129 View Post

Nice goodies, Tommy! Mmmmm..... TTX......
I just snuck in under the gun with them. traxion had a special but a few friends talked me out of them after I was informed of some quality control issues. I was able to get in on these with a day or 2 to spare before the deal expired.

On another board we deal with a guy from indiana at extremesportbikes and hes given us good deals and good customer service.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:20 PM   #25
Eeyore
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I just snuck in under the gun with them. traxion had a special but a few friends talked me out of them after I was informed of some quality control issues. I was able to get in on these with a day or 2 to spare before the deal expired.

On another board we deal with a guy from indiana at extremesportbikes and hes given us good deals and good customer service.
That's weird, I just talked to that guy on the phone for about a half hour! Nice guy, sold me my blue windscreen. He seems sincere but I don't know if he's going to make it against the "big boys"....
Eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:22 PM   #26
Eeyore
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Don't encourage him.
No shit! That guys a punk! Always bouncing around and what not! not that I have anything against bouncing in general...
Eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:24 PM   #27
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore View Post
That's weird, I just talked to that guy on the phone for about a half hour! Nice guy, sold me my blue windscreen. He seems sincere but I don't know if he's going to make it against the "big boys"....
You mean jason? He is a super cool guy, we spoke for a good 30 minutes when i ordered the ohlins. Would have been longer but I had to go to work.

Seems like an uphill climb for him with all the drama that went down with the previous owner but it sounds like hes doing better. I know a lot of my friends on sportbike addicts have bought a lot of stuff from him for their track/race bikes. And I will prolly plunk down money for more goodies in the months to come.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 02:51 AM   #28
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
You mean jason? He is a super cool guy, we spoke for a good 30 minutes when i ordered the ohlins. Would have been longer but I had to go to work.

Seems like an uphill climb for him with all the drama that went down with the previous owner but it sounds like hes doing better. I know a lot of my friends on sportbike addicts have bought a lot of stuff from him for their track/race bikes. And I will prolly plunk down money for more goodies in the months to come.
Yea Jason is the guy I was thinking of...He also had to change his EBay name and lost all of his cred....
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote