Old 03-30-2011, 06:33 AM   #1
zlicius
Kneedragger

Moto: Gladius
Default some people shouldn't breed

ed here

http://gawker.com/#!5785030/mom-give...d-virgin-waxes

Mom Gives 8-Year-Old Botox and ‘Virgin Waxes’

Maureen O'Connor — Horribly abused children: they're popular on the internet. You've got your smoking babies, your swinging yoga babies, your hot sauce reality star babies, and your 130-lb morbidly obese babies. And now: Botox babies on the beauty pageant circuit.

Meet Britney. According to The Sun, her mother likes to stick needles loaded with botulism into her face:

Once every three months, Britney climbs on a beautician's table and watches as mum Kerry prepares needles of Botox and fillers to be injected into her face.

Beautician Kerry, 34, from Birmingham, buys the substances online and injects them into her daughter's forehead, lips and around her eyes.

She says: "What I am doing for Britney now will help her become a star."

Kerry strives to prevent secondary signs of sexual maturation in her daughter:

"She also has her virgin wax monthly, which gets rid of her fluffy leg hair and makes sure she wont develop pubic hair in the future."

Some signs of sexual maturation, however, are to be desired:

Britney says: "My friends think it's cool I have all the treatments and they want to be like me. I check every night for wrinkles, when I see some I want more injections.

"They used to hurt, but now I don't cry that much.

"I also want a boob and nose job soon, so that I can be a star."

For her heinous abuses, let us now reward Britney's mother with fleeting, finger-wagging internet fame. No, don't get up, stay right where you are, Kerry. We'll send the trophy to your house, in the care of a talent scout called "Child Protective Services."

This story comes to us from British crazy rag The Sun, so it could be an exaggeration. In which case it's horrifying in a slightly different way. [Sun]
zlicius is offline   Reply With Quote