I suppose not
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:38 PM   #212
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
People DO have the right to have preferences, I just get tired of women saying that men are the most superficial sex, like as if men only care about physical features, and they all want blondes with big T&A. When in reality women are just as superficial.......they just don't talk about it as much in public.

For example your preference for dark-haired guys is definitely shared by the majority of women. Men in contrast do not care as much about hair color.

I will say however that men SEEM to be pickier about body shape than women are (but again, all we know about people's preferences is based on what they're willing to admit publically)
I guess I'm mature enough to know realistically, my outside preferences doesn't matter much when it comes to relationships because it's the how the person is inside that can either make or break the relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
Let me correct you there; they don't talk about it WITH MEN. Get yourself a table in a restaurant near a hen circle and listen to the conversation. It might as well be a high school boys locker room.
Been there: done that. Yet men are NO better. Listen to the men and their thoughts, however joking, about women, their likes and dislikes. Most men's ideal mate seems to be an anorexic trophy wife with big boobs and looks innocent yet a freak in bed. And young. Let's not forget young...

Quote:
Exactly, if the girl is 5'2", why would she want a guy who is 6'5"? That's 15 inches taller, which means that her eyes would be at his nipples. Never understood why that would be attractive to a woman. Neck cramps, anyone?

Us short people learn how to tilt our heads without getting neck cramps too bad, thankyouverymuch!

Being short I come to accept that almost everyone is taller than I & there will be very few people I will ever be able to look in the eye without looking up first. It's a fact I long accepted and so have most other short people. Looking at nips and getting neck cramps from looking up doesn't phase us.

Do YOU look at your eye level when speaking to a short person that makes you look at the top of their head or even the space above it? No. You still look at their eyes when speaking to them. I've yet to encounter anyone who tries to hold a conversation with me like that. Although I know they do look! My tall friends tell me when it's time to dye my hair.

Quote:
Oh, I know why, but no 'educated, modern woman' would want to admit to it
Not many women would admit why they like tall men whether they're educated, modern, or not because, for the most part, they seem rather silly and *gasp* girly and quite sappy. Plus taller people can reach all the things shorter people can't! The last one's not a real reason why I prefer taller people, but it's a bonus.

Just like older vs younger, it's all in what others feel they're more attracted to on the surface.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:03 PM   #213
cbrchick
Canyon Carver

Moto: Honda CBR 600, Yamaha Zuma 50, Suzuki SV1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dova80 View Post
Seems all of a sudden my age is starting to tarnish my though of it being just a number. Yes it is just a number, but I am starting to see the fuse burning so to speak, turning 28 only two more years till I am 30. I had always thought I would get married by 30, now the pickings of women has be reevaluating where I stand. It seems women are just crazy anymore, or perhaps I am but I am guessing the former. The lack of moral fiber in people in general is atrocious, the lack of general courtesy is appalling, and finding a girl without children and tattoos seems to be getting damn near impossible. This is very detrimental to my idea of having a family.

I am curious does anyone else have this problem? Perhaps my standards are to high for my income?

its time for another rum and pepsi...
Heya D.....

I think you're a good catch

Single at 28 isn't a bad thing. Don't let your age get you down. It's so freak'n young.

My 28th year was my best year. I had had a few long term relationships, learned a lot and finally decided not to settle for what was really important in a partner. I also learned over time to drop some of my "ideal" wants in a mate.

I know you have this thing with tattoos, kids etc.... But good people come with history. Try to have an open mind and date people you wouldn't normally date.

I always thought I wanted someone with a university education, no tattoos, a 9-5 job....

I married a military boy with 9 tattoos, a huge black beast of a dog (I've never ever owned a dog), no university education, and physically he is shorter and thinner than my conquests.

He is my best friend. He treats me beyond special in ways people who love one another should. He makes me laugh. He's kind, outgoing, and loves his family. He's smart, creative and has a wicked work ethic.

Hell, he rode a GasGas when we met.

I always thought I didn't want to marry someone that was away a lot with work, b/c my father was a lot when we were growing up. My husband was gone close to 7 months over all in our first year of marriage.

He was was not the person I "thought" I would marry, but I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else.

Open yourself up to other possibilities. Take advantage of every opportunity to meet new people. And take a chance on someone you might not normally.

My 28th year was my best year.

We all get old, we old get wrinkled and our bodies fall apart. Find someone with a good heart, a curious mind, and desire for life.
cbrchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:06 PM   #214
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
I wouldn't say it's kinda racist... he's not saying they're not quality people... it's just a feature he doesn't find attractive...

like say cankles, a valley girl sense of humor, or a prostitutes view on sex... it's not an attractive quality. it's not make'n a judgment call about the PERSON... where being Racist is stereotyping people based on their race...
BUt he did admit that I appear quality, and Kell too...so you cant have it both ways. Ink doesnt affect WHO a person is or their quality. Dova is only limiting himself to like 2% of the young single female pop. these days. His choice.

Something to think about if tats offend you...unless you saw many of us naked, you'd never know we had tats.

If you met me in my office, in professional attire, you'd never know I have tats, can sport a mohawk (in green no less), can do my own mechanic work, and can ride the wheels off my bike on the street and track. According to some people, I look like a tiny lil pixie who might break if you look at me too hard. Oh yeah, I also look like a nice person! Appearances are so very deceiving no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post
I used to be picky too: no tattoo, no dyed hair, no this, no that. Then I got tired of fucking my fist and now it's two tits and a heartbeat, eight to eighty, blind, crippled and crazy!!!
This is why i adore you. So straightforward. When I come to cali can we go to the opera?

Quote:
Exactly, if the girl is 5'2", why would she want a guy who is 6'5"? That's 15 inches taller, which means that her eyes would be at his nipples. Never understood why that would be attractive to a woman. Neck cramps, anyone?
Umm, whats wrong with that? My guy and I meet those dimensions exactly and while it is sometimes a pain, we fit quite nicely! And like Rogue said, they come in handy for those tall cabinets!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx CURVE xx View Post
Try being 36 and looking 26
Tell me about it, Ive looked 12 since I WAS 12, and now people think I color my hair silver!! Being a woman, Im ok with it now, as looking 10 years younger is a plus, but it can be odd sometimes!!

Quote:
Oh, I know why, but no 'educated, modern woman' would want to admit to it
I give up, what am I missing here? Why else would a short woman want a tall man, other than reaching things and just falling in love with someone regardless of size?

CBR Chick and Azzoom win the award of the day for wisdom!!
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:07 PM   #215
xx CURVE xx
SMELL MY LEVER

Moto: Tards

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
Crevier. Racer from Quebec.
don't know who he is...must mean he's not all that good
xx CURVE xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:08 PM   #216
fnfalman
Europhile

Moto: Aprilia RS125, Aprilia SR50 Factory, Aprilia Tuono, BMW Rockster, KTM 990 Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrchick View Post
Hell, he rode a GasGas when we met.
Chicks dig scooters.

Quote:

We all get old, we old get wrinkled and our bodies fall apart. Find someone with a good heart, a curious mind, and desire for life.
Not me. I'll keep trading them in for younger models!!!

fnfalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:09 PM   #217
xx CURVE xx
SMELL MY LEVER

Moto: Tards

Quote:
Chicks dig scooters.

Not me. I'll keep trading them in for younger models!!!

I like this dude
xx CURVE xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:09 PM   #218
fnfalman
Europhile

Moto: Aprilia RS125, Aprilia SR50 Factory, Aprilia Tuono, BMW Rockster, KTM 990 Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
This is why i adore you. So straightforward. When I come to cali can we go to the opera?
But of course, ma cher.

Just think of how sweet it is to roll up to the Los Angeles Opera House in full leathers and the motos. We'll be the toasts of the town!!!

Last edited by fnfalman; 01-08-2009 at 03:13 PM..
fnfalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:10 PM   #219
cbrchick
Canyon Carver

Moto: Honda CBR 600, Yamaha Zuma 50, Suzuki SV1000

Quote:
Chicks dig scooters.

!
Gas Gas EC 300

Not a scooter :P

But we have 2 of those as well.
cbrchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:13 PM   #220
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

where the heck did that pic come from??

That road rash looks familiar...*sigh* Jennings T8 I miss you...
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote