Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 05-25-2009, 01:56 AM   #11
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

you guys talking to yourselves or something?
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:59 AM   #12
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Nope... just cleanin up for the whining bitches...

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 06:05 AM   #13
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

wasn't meaning to sound like I was bitch'n... I created the thread cause you locked the other... didn't notice till later you had opened the poll...

I'm cool with having the poll up in the month it's rep'n... but just give us a heads up.
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 09:44 AM   #14
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Well I thought it would be good to put up the winner for June on June 1st... man o man... kill a guy for tryin to help....
Def Makes Sense Gas...I think we should just Have a Deadline Each month...Say the 26th Of each month...THen it gives you 4 to 5 days to Vote...which seems Fair.

Or on months with 30 days end it on the 25th and Months with 31 end it on the 26th so each month has an equal number of days to vote. Five.
Old 05-25-2009, 10:13 AM   #15
Lamnidae
CMDLINE

Moto: 2008 Black/Grey Hayabusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
Def Makes Sense Gas...I think we should just Have a Deadline Each month...Say the 26th Of each month...THen it gives you 4 to 5 days to Vote...which seems Fair.

Or on months with 30 days end it on the 25th and Months with 31 end it on the 26th so each month has an equal number of days to vote. Five.
x2
Lamnidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 01:10 AM   #16
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Well I started this same thing (gave Trip credit for idea) on the big dog site. Well over there I had to lay out the ground rules. Submissions opened the entire month till the last week in the month (sometimes 4 weeks usually 3 weeks). The last week of the month, no more submissions, and we vote. Winner up on the 1st of the month. Up the entire month he/she is nominated. On the 1st of the month, the new submissions thread is opened.

I always thought Trip was just lazy late... so I thought I would be on top of the game and get it done for what I thought was on time. I don't care either way... I just know it looks wierd on June 3rd when it still shows May's POTM winner. And that's not just cause its ceo up there for the example.

Run Amsoil Product
Old 05-26-2009, 08:20 AM   #17
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Well I started this same thing (gave Trip credit for idea) on the big dog site. Well over there I had to lay out the ground rules. Submissions opened the entire month till the last week in the month (sometimes 4 weeks usually 3 weeks). The last week of the month, no more submissions, and we vote. Winner up on the 1st of the month. Up the entire month he/she is nominated. On the 1st of the month, the new submissions thread is opened.

I always thought Trip was just lazy late... so I thought I would be on top of the game and get it done for what I thought was on time. I don't care either way... I just know it looks wierd on June 3rd when it still shows May's POTM winner. And that's not just cause its ceo up there for the example.
I am lazy most months, but I do purposely wait til after the month is over to start the poll.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:42 PM   #18
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
I am lazy most months, but I do purposely wait til after I snap my carrot to start the poll.

Run Amsoil Product