Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 05-15-2009, 05:23 PM   #11
Evadd
formerly known as tdah

Moto: 06 R1, 01 600R

while i completely side with the guy as he tells the story, i couldn't help but laugh (and also agree a bit with, in different circumstances, maybe) with this guy:

Quote:
Amateur photographer’s civil liberties??? I couldn’t disagree more. Yes, there is “freedom of speech and of the press” issues here, perhaps, but that doesn’t mean common sense should be abandoned does it? There may not be a law against it, but it is still pretty stupid to point a toy gun at an armed cop. I would advise against it. By the same token, sticking your iphone in a Loomis employee’s face while there refilling an ATM falls in the same general category. You may get a slight giggle out of calling them “fake cops” but they are guys who regularly carry around very large amounts of cash and have loaded weapons that they are trained to use. I’d be a little irritated too, if I’ve got a gun on my hip and stacks of $20 bills in my hands and some long-haired, tree-hugging, birkenstock-wearing, maggot-infested, pot-smoking, liberal little geek with a
“Atheist. No Gods, No Fucking Masters” T-Shirt started snapping photos of me with his freaking iphone. It seems to me, the gentleman started out very polite. If you had shown the proper respect, I’m sure the matter would have been cleared up right there and then. But you had to pull your little smart-ass, “anarchist” attitude out of your lint-filled faded jeans pocket and make a public scene. A little advice, you mind-numbed little stalinist robot: Don’t poke a hornet’s nest and expect not to get stung. If that’s too cryptic for your closed up little mind to wrap itself around here’s a translation: “Don’t fuck with a guy who has a gun!”
Evadd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 05:47 PM   #12
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Dude, you are suppose to be omnipotent. You have all that power and can't remember my fuckin name. You suck.
Fuck you, I'm on vacation.

JC
Old 05-15-2009, 08:24 PM   #13
bmblebee
Community Curmudgeon

Moto: '04 F4i

They didn't need to ask him for anything, they had his pic on the security camera and if he paid by credit/debit card they had all his information and a copy of the sales slip with his signature...besides, they had his personal information to complete the warranty registration for the hitch he bought...

If You Don't Know What Your Rights are...You Won't Have Any
bmblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:52 PM   #14
VatorMan
Wrap Yo Ass in Fiberglass

Moto: Feet

Well, I thought you meant Ass To Mouth pic.
VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote