Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 05-03-2009, 12:20 PM   #11
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSGregman View Post
Just curious...but do you EVER say anything positive about your wife?

If not, why the fuck do you stick around? Just get a divorce and be done with it....
Actually, I'm pretty positive about my wife. Follow my every post on this board and obsessively learn everything about me and then you might be qualified to make statements like that. Of course, you'd then be just as huge of a douchebag as making that statement without grounds or knowledge made you, wouldn't you? And while I might complain about my wife, I also complain about my job, television, and the government. I'm not running away from my job like a huge pussy, nor am I giving up the few decent television shows or giving up on the country, also like a little bitch. You seem to be a big proponent of divorce, have you actually seen my wife at some point and just hoping for a shot? Or have you been through so many failed relationships you need company for that pathetic misery and just hope someone will bite? Either way, the next time that tired, stuck record starts to generate the dim spark of a thought concerning me or my wife, think back and remember this moment. You need to train that feeble mind to remember that the slightly tarnished nugget of retardation your tiny mind has vomited forth that seems so fresh and new to you is something I've actually seen from you many times before. Yes, you are a one trick pony and no, nobody gives a shit what you say. So shut your cakehole and go back to your own regularly scheduled underachieving you crusty, worthless old bastard.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:30 PM   #12
Ninjakel
Post whorette

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600-

--Ron Burgundy--
Anchorman
Ninjakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:34 PM   #13
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Old 05-03-2009, 12:35 PM   #14
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Ouch..
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:21 PM   #15
Dragonpaco
Alleged Puppy Pimper

Moto: Shadow 750 Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorok View Post
have you actually seen my wife at some point and just hoping for a shot?
are you offering a shot? because i'm free next week.
Opinions are nothing like assholes, opinions are like vaginas, less then half of everyone has one, everyone else uses one that isn't their own, and there is no better way to fit in or be cast out than to share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
I don't give a fuck if it's Hitler cake, it's still CAKE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
You can come back here with me after the rally and do it!!!
Dragonpaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:30 PM   #16
KSGregman
Get Fit...or Get OUT

Moto: 07 M109-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorok View Post
Actually, I'm pretty positive about my wife. Follow my every post on this board and obsessively learn everything about me and then you might be qualified to make statements like that. Of course, you'd then be just as huge of a douchebag as making that statement without grounds or knowledge made you, wouldn't you? And while I might complain about my wife, I also complain about my job, television, and the government. I'm not running away from my job like a huge pussy, nor am I giving up the few decent television shows or giving up on the country, also like a little bitch. You seem to be a big proponent of divorce, have you actually seen my wife at some point and just hoping for a shot? Or have you been through so many failed relationships you need company for that pathetic misery and just hope someone will bite? Either way, the next time that tired, stuck record starts to generate the dim spark of a thought concerning me or my wife, think back and remember this moment. You need to train that feeble mind to remember that the slightly tarnished nugget of retardation your tiny mind has vomited forth that seems so fresh and new to you is something I've actually seen from you many times before. Yes, you are a one trick pony and no, nobody gives a shit what you say. So shut your cakehole and go back to your own regularly scheduled underachieving you crusty, worthless old bastard.

I'm convinced....really.
KSGregman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:15 PM   #17
Angee
Dutch's PITA

Moto: I ride Dutch...and an 09 Kawi 250

I'll put about a penny's worth in here, then I'm done. Sometimes even when our relationships are going great 99% of the time, we sometimes need a medium of friends to bitch to the other 1%. If everyone posted every day about the good things in their healthy relationships, the server would probably choke and die a slow painful death. Just because the only thing you see is bitching, doesn't mean they're doomed and should divorce. Most people don't go around talking about how great their life is, you typically only hear the bad because at that moment, they need the support and/or understanding of friends. The divorce statement was really lame if you think about it.

Ok, so I threw in the other penny...
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyk View Post
Those things are awesome. We gave out the clap and syphilis last christmas.
Angee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:27 AM   #18
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Update: she didn't tell anyone I said, "Hi"

However, people did compliment her on the red jacket... said it went with the brown very well, being bright and all...

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:31 AM   #19
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
Update: she didn't tell anyone I said, "Hi"

However, people did compliment her on the red jacket... said it went with the brown very well, being bright and all...

Did you say, "see, I know my colors."
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:32 AM   #20
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather View Post

Did you say, "see, I know my colors."
it was more of an, "I told you so - I get to pick the colors when we buy a house and paint it"

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote