Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 04-16-2009, 11:57 AM   #11
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
Dirty hands but no running water? Fuck it.

Should-be-condemned restrooms but nowhere else to shower or shit? Fuck it.

Approaching storm blew 300 bugs into your BBQ sauce? Fuck it.

Someone forgot to bring plasticware? Fuck it, use a rusty knife and your fingers.

Racing will scare the germs out of any germophobe.
Yup, fuck it. Damned table is stainless steel after all, innit?

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:00 PM   #12
Flexin
AMA Supersport

I am a bit. Nothing crazy.

If a fork hits the floor when I'm eating out then that is done. That fork is dead to me. I will get a new one.

I don't touch the handle on a public toilet. I will flush with me feet. My ass will touch a public toilet seat.

When I worked at Costco in the lot I had to wash my hands a few times an hour because of what I see people doing with their hands.

If my eye is itchy I will use the inside of my shirt to get it unless I'm home and know my hands are clean.

If a fork hits the floor at home I'm fine. I'll make sure it didn't pick up cat hair so something or wipe it off on my shirt but for the most part its good. If I have food on it I will go rinse it off because its easier to pick up stuff off the floor with it.

I got in trouble at work because a wouldn't shake a co workers hand. But that fucker would never wash his hands in the bathroom. He would also work on cash dealing with dirty money and had his hands in his mouth all the time. I told my bosses why I wouldn't and they told him he had to start washing his hands.

If someone coughs a bit I don't care as long as they are not doing it in my face. And don't cough in your right hand then put it out in front of you thinking I'm going to shake it.

My kids will give me some of their food and at times I will eat it. Even if its half melted because of there little sweaty hands. One I think my daughter started to put in her mouth. I didn't care.

I was at a darts night with my father and some woman could smell my breath mints and asked for one. I gave her one then she offed me one of hers. She reached in her pocket and pulled out some change and lint with some mints in there. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. I am not putting that shit in my mouth. I turned that mint down.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:01 PM   #13
Archren
Sham WOW

Moto: 2007 Ducati 1098

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
Oh I just thought of another one. She won't handwash ANYTHING. Everything goes in the dishwasher on the hottest cycle to kill the germs. Same goes for laundry....hottest cycle for everything just to kill the germs.
Don't tell her about the mites on her eyelashes.. or the bacteria in her digestive tract.. or the bacteria/fungus that live in her vag (seems like she has an overload of sand in there, though..).. or the bacteria that live under her fingernails.. or in her mouth.

I'll wash my hands after taking the trash out or changing a dirty diaper or being around sick people.. but I try not to overdo it.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time. It was impossible."
- Hunter S. Thompson, Song of the Sausage Creature

"Be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss
Archren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:01 PM   #14
Ducati Diva
just learning

Moto: 1996 M900

A ltl bit. In my personal life no. I'm not gross and messy by any means but I don't go crazy over small stuff. Now at work I'm a ltl scared of catching cooties. I'm constantly using hand sanitizer, washing my hands (when I can get to water) and if I work a bloody scene there's a scalding hot shower and serious scrubbing when I get home. I do wash my work clothes separate and change before I do any hugging and loving on the family.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:17 PM   #15
Rider
Moto GP Star

I'm not a germaphobe, but I wash my hands A LOT and I shower frequently and if you are sick or have some sort of skin irritation, I'm not coming within 15 feet of you. I use my Sonic care 2 times a day, use mouth wash and a tongue scraper twice a day as well. I don't however carry around bottle of anti bacterial gel or sanitary wipes. I do use a paper towel to open the door in a public restroom though and I don't touch the flush handle. The automatic flushers water facets, and paper towel dispensers are the best thing since sliced bread.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:22 PM   #16
Fleck750
Spiker bike

Moto: KZ750

I drove interstate truck for 6 years. I used every public toilet in 46 states. In that time I had ONE cold.

People make you sick, not random germs.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:27 PM   #17
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

I wash my hands out of courtesy to other people. I don't really care that much.

I figure that I survived 2 weeks in a third world country without any hand sanitizer, running water or real toilets I'll be allright.
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:39 PM   #18
njchopper87
Bored

Moto: '01 Spirit 750

I wash my hands a lot, but I'm not crazy. It depends where I go to eat off a fork that dropped on a restraunt table. If the place is well maintained I don't care, but if it looks like the table is dirty.. no thank you. Dirty public restrooms don't bother me at all, but I do use a paper towel to open the door. Just a lot of small oddities.
njchopper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:44 PM   #19
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

IMHO, the less germs you allow to contact you, the more susceptible to them you will be.

Im not saying go out in touch public toilets and then eat, but nor do I get all ickified by a little bit of dirt. Depending on the circumstances, I beleive in the 5 second rule, if Im playing outside and have no access to running water or hand sanitizer I try to stay as clean as possible but I wont refuse to eat...
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:04 PM   #20
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

I keep thinking of more.

She won't share a drink with anyone.

If she's at a party she won't eat chips out of the bowl because others have put their hands in that bowl.

She uses hand sanitizer constantly.

Oh yeah and she's a nurse.

I find myself doing "germy" things around her just to gross her out sometimes.
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote