Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 03-03-2009, 02:40 PM   #11
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Because, when a mom and dad split. Mom usually keeps the kid. So, very few "single" dads..

That and we're men. Which means we're pretty much superior in every facet of life. If I got my period, I'd get it better than a woman.
I was exluding divorced parents. Just straight up never been married with no baby daddy around mom. I've been hearing a lot of those stories lately. Whether it's from their crazy kids or crazy selves.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:04 PM   #12
MILK
The cows want you dead.

The sad thing is there are SOOO many people just like her. 4 years or so ago my husband stopped to help a woman that had a flat tire. She was driving a POS car and had an 8 month old baby with her.

He noticed she didn't have a car seat so asked her where she kept the baby while she was driving. You guessed it.. HER LAP.

So he gave her his car seat. $170 car seat we gave that woman and I will always wonder if she ever bothered to use it.

Some people are too stupid to have children.
MILK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 03:39 PM   #13
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILK View Post
The sad thing is there are SOOO many people just like her. 4 years or so ago my husband stopped to help a woman that had a flat tire. She was driving a POS car and had an 8 month old baby with her.

He noticed she didn't have a car seat so asked her where she kept the baby while she was driving. You guessed it.. HER LAP.

So he gave her his car seat. $170 car seat we gave that woman and I will always wonder if she ever bothered to use it.

Some people are too stupid to have children.
Probably couldn't afford it after the necesities of life like Cell Phone, MP3 player, and smokes.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:51 PM   #14
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
Probably couldn't afford it after the necesities of life like Cell Phone, MP3 player, and smokes.
This is SO true!

While I am guilty of spending money on things that aren't necessary....it drives me crazy when parents do this. No one depends on me so somehow that justifies it in my mind.

My brother has been crying about money since being laid off in January, yet he has a PS3, huge LCD TV, Wii, and his wife smokes (they have 3 kids).
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 03:59 PM   #15
Racerboy
The Other White Meat

Moto: 1997 Cadillac Seville SLS

Taking the license sounds nice but it will most likely not stop the bitch from breaking the law...she made it clear she will do it again, license or not. When something finally does happen and her baby is crushed by the airbag, she will try and sure the state of OH for them not doing anything more forceful about it...she'll win the frivolous lawsuit, collect hundreds of thousands or more and have a new precedent set for all.

Fuck that. A bullet sounds the same in all 50 states. Kill her now and save the hassle later.

www.CheckeredFlagOils.com
954-975-BIKE (2453)
623-850-1OIL (1645)
Racerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 05:33 PM   #16
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Because, when a mom and dad split. Mom usually keeps the kid. So, very few "single" dads..

That and we're men. Which means we're pretty much superior in every facet of life. If I got my period, I'd get it better than a woman.
Oh really? hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archren View Post
Trust me dude... that's not a good thing.

SHHH!! He can have mine! PMS, cramping, migraines, days of endless suffering with no relief...tell ya what, if he can do it so much better, ALL us ladies will share!

And on the story, she's no different than any of the other retarded people in the world!
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:38 PM   #17
njchopper87
Bored

Moto: '01 Spirit 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racerboy View Post
Fuck that. A bullet sounds the same in all 50 states. Kill her now and save the hassle later.

I can tolerate stupid, but not on this level.
njchopper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 01:28 AM   #18
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Just one dumb question, doesnt child protective services look for this kind of shit? Shouldnt this video be some kind of automatic guilty plea for child endangerment?

I'm sorry, but I've never been in such a hurry that I needed to breastfeed while driving
Old 03-04-2009, 02:07 AM   #19
Fleck750
Spiker bike

Moto: KZ750

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post

I'm sorry, but I've never been in such a hurry that I needed to breastfeed while driving
I have breast my son in the car, only because the stupid mother in law wouldn't allow me to do it in her house.
Fleck750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:33 AM   #20
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
I don't care about breast feeding in public. Hell I don't care about pissing in public. But let that airbag push that baby into her fun bags and see how that turns out. Dumbass bitch. Maybe the upside is that it would help the gene pool some since that baby has her genes.

Now here is another question I always ask about these dumb women and their children. Where is the daddy in this??? Which I know not all single mothers are dumbasses and I understand their situation sometimes. But how come every story of idiocy involves a single mother? Which I'm not refering to divorced single mothers. Just single mothers who don't have a clue who the daddy is or knows the daddy but th daddy is not in the kid's life.
Considering that a professor here, and adult though rather small woman, was killed a few years back by the deployment of her airbag, I don't think that having one go off with a baby right in front of it would be a very pretty picture.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote