Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-26-2009, 07:55 AM   #11
neebelung
Ornery, scandalous & evil

Moto: 2004 Scarlet R1

Screw Twitter. Fuck myspace. All the cool kids play on Facebook now.
neebelung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:58 AM   #12
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

A brand-specific camera group that I'm a member of (in the UK) is going international and trying to tie everything together via Twitter, while building new sub-groups in other countries. I can't keep up with the websites that I'm operating/maintaining now, so having a blog, also, wouldn't make things any easier. I may ultimately have to, but not right now.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:59 AM   #13
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
Screw Twitter. Fuck myspace. All the cool kids play on Facebook now.
There it is.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:04 AM   #14
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Twitter is basically exactly like the status update on facebook. My twitter and facebook accounts are cross tied. I use both and update my status on facebook through twitter a lot because facebook is blocked here, but twitter's not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:26 AM   #15
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Twitter is basically exactly like the status update on facebook. My twitter and facebook accounts are cross tied. I use both and update my status on facebook through twitter a lot because facebook is blocked here, but twitter's not.
There's a good Twitter app for blackberry, naturally. Actually, there's a few right now, but Twitterberry is the cleanest.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:28 AM   #16
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
There's a good Twitter app for blackberry, naturally. Actually, there's a few right now, but Twitterberry is the cleanest.
I have it, but I never really use it on the phone because I can get facebook on the phone. I only use twitter at work because it's not blocked.
Quote:
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 02-26-2009, 08:30 AM   #17
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

the only thing that sucks about the facebook one... which i'm experiencing now with Kat's new photo... is when i get tagged in a photo... I get all resonses to that photo.... so I've gotten like 12 in the last day just because someone commented on Kat's photo that she tagged me in.... wonder if I can turn notification off in normal face book... cause on my phone I cant....
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:34 AM   #18
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

What the fuck is all this shit?! I thought myspace was that website to catch a predator invented for guys who like 14 year olds. And Facebook? Twitter? First of all, they sound gay. And I'm not going to go online and talk to a bunch of people who aren't real on some weird e-billboard. I do that here.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:35 AM   #19
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
the only thing that sucks about the facebook one... which i'm experiencing now with Kat's new photo... is when i get tagged in a photo... I get all resonses to that photo.... so I've gotten like 12 in the last day just because someone commented on Kat's photo that she tagged me in.... wonder if I can turn notification off in normal face book... cause on my phone I cant....
I think you can set status updates to just your friends responses.
Quote:
Old 02-26-2009, 08:37 AM   #20
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorok View Post
What the fuck is all this shit?! I thought myspace was that website to catch a predator invented for guys who like 14 year olds. And Facebook? Twitter? First of all, they sound gay. And I'm not going to go online and talk to a bunch of people who aren't real on some weird e-billboard. I do that here.
Facebook is a little different than myspace, there are still the same fags who have 1000s friends they don't know, but most people just have people they do know. It uses real names instead of screen names and doesn't have any of that gay custom page themeing, just a nice simple clean design that's the same for everyone. Its a decent way to keep up with people you do know that don't live in the same area.
Quote: