Old 01-23-2009, 01:40 PM   #11
ericr
I'm so much cooler online

Moto: 06 FZ1

It's showing as an invalid thread id now, guess they moved it or removed it

Eric: ibu what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
but I'm perfectly placed when I'm on my knees . . . .
ericr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:47 PM   #12
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
Thats why We dont have a section like that here
Why, because stupid people give up information that they shouldn't instead of asking simple questions?
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:55 PM   #13
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

No...B/c I think its pointless to have a Cop section on any board.
Old 01-23-2009, 03:12 PM   #14
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx CURVE xx View Post
linky not worky
Keep fucking with it... I had problems with it loading, but after clicking a few times it was fine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Bannination! I need to put that in the terms of use for this site, it's a violation to use this site in terms of law enforcement.
I doubt that would hold up... I mean, what do you plead... public online forum / client privilage?
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 03:25 PM   #15
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
No...B/c I think its pointless to have a Cop section on any board.
a cop acting like he's on duty yes... but having a cop on the board that can help clarify things for ya can be a HUGE help.

our 4x4 forum in AK had a couple... they joined up when a bunch of Toyota 4x4's started getting stolen... so they started using us (as most of us were the ones getting our trucks stolen) and would also clarify when we asked if anyone knew how long our mudflaps had to be... or how high our frames could be from the ground...

they are beneficial... but not if they're just surf'n to find people brag'n about break'n the law... (I think the cop in this case was the former)
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 03:34 PM   #16
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
a cop acting like he's on duty yes... but having a cop on the board that can help clarify things for ya can be a HUGE help.

our 4x4 forum in AK had a couple... they joined up when a bunch of Toyota 4x4's started getting stolen... so they started using us (as most of us were the ones getting our trucks stolen) and would also clarify when we asked if anyone knew how long our mudflaps had to be... or how high our frames could be from the ground...

they are beneficial... but not if they're just surf'n to find people brag'n about break'n the law... (I think the cop in this case was the former)
Well the forum that I mod that section on has a high squid count. We had a few officers who posted openly and regularly, and were a big help. They got chased off by the idiots. Well, actually, let's just say that they don't post openly anymore.
Old 01-23-2009, 04:01 PM   #17
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
Well the forum that I mod that section on has a high squid count. We had a few officers who posted openly and regularly, and were a big help. They got chased off by the idiots. Well, actually, let's just say that they don't post openly anymore.
to be honest... I'd even back up the cops if the fuck'n squids were stupid enough about talk'n about where/when they're gonna do stupid shit... happened on our 4x4 board... they'd talk about steal'n construction equipment and creat'n jumps for their trucks and shit... if your THAT stupid... to brag about it on a public forum... thinking they can't trace it back... (they didn't even need to ask the forum owner for the dudes real name... it was in his fuck'n sig )

but then again... I've never had a problem with cops... sure some are shit... but the vast majority IMHO are just doing their jobs and trying to keep people safe.
Old 01-23-2009, 05:27 PM   #18
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
to be honest... I'd even back up the cops if the fuck'n squids were stupid enough about talk'n about where/when they're gonna do stupid shit... happened on our 4x4 board... they'd talk about steal'n construction equipment and creat'n jumps for their trucks and shit... if your THAT stupid... to brag about it on a public forum... thinking they can't trace it back... (they didn't even need to ask the forum owner for the dudes real name... it was in his fuck'n sig )

but then again... I've never had a problem with cops... sure some are shit... but the vast majority IMHO are just doing their jobs and trying to keep people safe.
I DID back up the cops, after which I was called a pig lover for weeks. That was about 8 months ago. Yesterday I got called a cop hater. Go figure.
Old 01-23-2009, 06:42 PM   #19
xx CURVE xx
SMELL MY LEVER

Moto: Tards

xx CURVE xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 06:27 AM   #20
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
I DID back up the cops, after which I was called a pig lover for weeks. That was about 8 months ago. Yesterday I got called a cop hater. Go figure.
well pick a side damn it!