Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 12-05-2008, 06:01 PM   #11
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

went out to the mailbox and noticed that the January issue finally arrived.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:41 PM   #12
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
First... your orange font certainly sets you apart and makes you soooo cool and different... Now stop fucking using it cause it's nearly unreadable and looks like shit.

WTF is the Suzuki Gladius?

the replacement for the SV
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:27 PM   #13
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post

the replacement for the SV
Well didn't they just rip off Kawi's Ninj 650 passenger pegs... and the whole seat/tail section looks pretty damn similar too.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:09 PM   #14
ontwo
Designated Drinker

Moto: 2009 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLIT View Post
Get this shit. The new Ninja 250R is selling for $6,800 here in Vegas. And there's a fucking waiting list for them. Dumb fucks are buying them for that much. Retards.
Maybe I should buy a truckload and haul them out there. Sell em for $6500
Old 12-05-2008, 10:58 PM   #15
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
First... your orange font certainly sets you apart and makes you soooo cool and different... Now stop fucking using it cause it's nearly unreadable and looks like shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ontwo View Post
Maybe I should buy a truckload and haul them out there. Sell em for $6500
What are you.. the black font Hitler? Trying to eliminate all those that are not intune with your black-fontiness. The orange font will stay, unless i find another color deemable.... i can read fine.. get new eyes old man....

The Gladius, Er-6n, and FZ6R all look like shit. Actually overall, this year's redesigns as a whole have not impressed me. The zx-6r is questionable, the Gixxer 1K is not bad, the Ninja650 is ok, and the verdict on the R1 is still out... other than that, just blah....

The interesting thing is that here in Ohio, I could have gotten an Ninja250 for cheaper than a Hyosung250. Last year I could have walked OTD with a ninja for 3,888. This year I could have walked about 4,189. The hyosung was about 4,400 or 4,500..... Really sucks for you guys on the west coast!
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 02:58 AM   #16
Dnyce
flyin high

Moto: 10speed huffy w/cards in the spokes

Quote:
Well didn't they just rip off Kawi's Ninj 650 passenger pegs... and the whole seat/tail section looks pretty damn similar too.
they have a name for it-ugly
Old 12-06-2008, 09:13 AM   #17
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
What are you.. the black font Hitler? Trying to eliminate all those that are not intune with your black-fontiness. The orange font will stay, unless i find another color deemable.... i can read fine.. get new eyes old man....

The Gladius, Er-6n, and FZ6R all look like shit. Actually overall, this year's redesigns as a whole have not impressed me. The zx-6r is questionable, the Gixxer 1K is not bad, the Ninja650 is ok, and the verdict on the R1 is still out... other than that, just blah....

The interesting thing is that here in Ohio, I could have gotten an Ninja250 for cheaper than a Hyosung250. Last year I could have walked OTD with a ninja for 3,888. This year I could have walked about 4,189. The hyosung was about 4,400 or 4,500..... Really sucks for you guys on the west coast!
No, I just think it's stupid and annoying. I'll be more than happy just to not read your posts. Carry on.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:02 AM   #18
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:

WTF is the Suzuki Gladius?

I could give two shits and fuck about that Fischer bike... been talk, talk, talk way to fucking long.

The new Kawi streetfighter version of the Ninja 650 is a cool lookin' rig... I'd totally rock one and a fun commuter...

Cool that Yamaha is reinventing the FZ6R... New beginner friendly bikes that don't look like shit are very cool...

Kinda odd that Buell is dumping the TT... It's so much like their other bikes... Hell, same with the S... I assume they are just trying to direct the focus off the air-cooled and onto the liquid cooled bikes... I did like that fucking TT too... My next mod plans for my Buell was to put the Uly/TT fender on it and rock the TT seat... That TT seat is ...
I wish they woulda kept the standard S. If was gonna buy a Lightning it would be the TT or the S. But I too feel they are working on down sizing the air-cooled fleet.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 10:09 AM   #19
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
I wish they woulda kept the standard S. If was gonna buy a Lightning it would be the TT or the S. But I too feel they are working on down sizing the air-cooled fleet.
The SS can be turned into a TT really, really easily... Longer travel suspension aside...
Old 12-06-2008, 10:12 AM   #20
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
The SS can be turned into a TT really, really easily... Longer travel suspension aside...
I just like the look of the hand guards, single seat with the 12 engine. Other wise the CityX would be fine.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote