Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-13-2008, 04:50 PM   #11
BobTheBiker
too much time on my hands

Moto: 01 ZX6R, looking for more now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itgirl View Post
it's hard enough for a girl to find a decent guy. i can't even imagine what it's like for you.
lets just say you're looking for a person in chernobyl. they all either want just sex, or they're fake people and plain suck. I'm borderline on saying fuck it and telling EVERY person, regardless of how hot or how great they are to just go to hell while I stay with my bike.
BobTheBiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:56 PM   #12
VatorMan
Wrap Yo Ass in Fiberglass

Moto: Feet

Wtf ????
VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:03 PM   #13
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Ugh..... beer strikes again....

So here's the scene...

A few weeks ago, my buddy (who is rebounding off his fiance ditching him) and I are at the bar.... These two chicks walk in and we start talkin' to them... one's a barrell of laughs, but not especially attractive (to me at least) and the other's a crazy hotty with nothing much to offer but a sweaty canal. Anyway, the hotty chick is diggin' me, but my buddy swears that she's all about him... and under normal circumstances he'd be right - girls love this guy.

I back down despite her slipping me her number, he gets her number, and we all part ways after a fair amount of alcohol intake. Two days later, he's telling me that she's a loon and whatnot... whatever, don't really care.

Fast forward to last night... same bar, different friends... same two chicks. The hot one, we'll call her Jen cause that's her name, comes up and is like, "you texted me the other night at 3am.... what was that all about?" I didn't, but of course I can't just say that... "I was sending out penis pictures to my closest booty calls." ... "ha, there was no picture." ... "no, it's just THAT small." Everyone laughs and the two girls head to the opposite side of the bar and do their thing... cool.

*incoming text* I like your shirt *... WTF is this retard shit... my buddies and I enjoy a good chuckle... My one dude starts planting thoughts in my head about this chick's ass and the fact that there's obviously something wrong with her cause she's all about me...

This is where shit gets weird... Normally, by this time I would have had this chick bent over the overflowing toilet in the mens room with my dork in her 'gene and a couple fingers in her butt... Alas, I didn't want to.

Rather, I just start talking to this broad... catching up from the last conversation we had a few weeks prior, then starting to actually penetrate the outer crust of her personality with actual thought-provoking conversation. She fails miserably and I completely lost interest in knocking her guts loose.

Seriously. I'm kinda scared now.

Long story short, I think I realized I am actually a grown-up last night and do not just want to have rough unprotected meanless sex with a brainless Puerto Rican whorebag that's cute as can be and has ass for days. I think something's wrong with me... I feel so dead inside.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:07 PM   #14
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Please text her and Beg her to Fuck you....Then Maybe you'll get your man hood back.

Hahaha...Just Kidding Man...I can respect that like I said sometimes useless random Pussy is no fun after awhile.
Old 09-13-2008, 09:11 PM   #15
BobTheBiker
too much time on my hands

Moto: 01 ZX6R, looking for more now.

nah, aint a damn thing wrong with ya, you're just realizing you want more than a quickie.
dont feel bad, you're not the first guy to feel like that.
BobTheBiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:13 PM   #16
itgirl
is in your head...

Moto: 04 kawasaki zx636, 08 HD xl1200n (nightster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Ugh..... beer strikes again....

So here's the scene...

A few weeks ago, my buddy (who is rebounding off his fiance ditching him) and I are at the bar.... These two chicks walk in and we start talkin' to them... one's a barrell of laughs, but not especially attractive (to me at least) and the other's a crazy hotty with nothing much to offer but a sweaty canal. Anyway, the hotty chick is diggin' me, but my buddy swears that she's all about him... and under normal circumstances he'd be right - girls love this guy.

I back down despite her slipping me her number, he gets her number, and we all part ways after a fair amount of alcohol intake. Two days later, he's telling me that she's a loon and whatnot... whatever, don't really care.

Fast forward to last night... same bar, different friends... same two chicks. The hot one, we'll call her Jen cause that's her name, comes up and is like, "you texted me the other night at 3am.... what was that all about?" I didn't, but of course I can't just say that... "I was sending out penis pictures to my closest booty calls." ... "ha, there was no picture." ... "no, it's just THAT small." Everyone laughs and the two girls head to the opposite side of the bar and do their thing... cool.

*incoming text* I like your shirt *... WTF is this retard shit... my buddies and I enjoy a good chuckle... My one dude starts planting thoughts in my head about this chick's ass and the fact that there's obviously something wrong with her cause she's all about me...

This is where shit gets weird... Normally, by this time I would have had this chick bent over the overflowing toilet in the mens room with my dork in her 'gene and a couple fingers in her butt... Alas, I didn't want to.

Rather, I just start talking to this broad... catching up from the last conversation we had a few weeks prior, then starting to actually penetrate the outer crust of her personality with actual thought-provoking conversation. She fails miserably and I completely lost interest in knocking her guts loose.

Seriously. I'm kinda scared now.

Long story short, I think I realized I am actually a grown-up last night and do not just want to have rough unprotected meanless sex with a brainless Puerto Rican whorebag that's cute as can be and has ass for days. I think something's wrong with me... I feel so dead inside.
perhaps you have finally seen it all? anyways, welcome to adulthood. it's all downhill from here.

kim

www.facebook.com/itgirl25
itgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:55 PM   #17
Dnyce
flyin high

Moto: 10speed huffy w/cards in the spokes

funny story atleast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itgirl View Post
it's all downhill from here.
yep lol, still fun tho, new type of chase. ull get one that doesnt fail, and then its party time again
Old 09-13-2008, 09:55 PM   #18
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

I say throw it in her for old time sake...

She may not be Ms Right but you might as well crack da nut till she arrives!!!

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:03 AM   #19
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

Your stories are unmatched, OSP. Puerto Rican?? I'm with you, meeting a girl where you and her have chemistry together, but I woulda done it on that fact alone.

DLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:25 PM   #20
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLIT View Post
Your stories are unmatched, OSP. Puerto Rican?? I'm with you, meeting a girl where you and her have chemistry together, but I woulda done it on that fact alone.
Same here. If she looks anything like most of the puerto rican chicks I know I woulda hit it and then started the whole "no more meaningless pussy" thing later.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote