Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 08-19-2008, 12:25 PM   #11
fatburg
Grill Master

Moto: Yamaha FZ6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther1000 View Post
True, But the difference between wanting and doing is a big one. This chump just got all cock-eyed over something he could have prevented. His hot temper and boose got the best of him and that is a big no no in my world.

Did your dog get hurt by the way? What kind of attack are we takling about? Whats the Breeds?
oh I agree, he needs to be run through the ringer big time. this situation will make some interesting arguments for all the gun carriers out there.

Ya, he has a decent gash on his rear hip and a ton of bruising. The vet was worried about some internal bleeding at first because the other dog had him off the ground and shaking him. The other dog was a lab/dalmatian mix I believe. There is a pic of my dog in my flickr pics in my profile.
fatburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 12:27 PM   #12
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatburg View Post
oh I agree, he needs to be run through the ringer big time. this situation will make some interesting arguments for all the gun carriers out there.

Ya, he has a decent gash on his rear hip and a ton of bruising. The vet was worried about some internal bleeding at first because the other dog had him off the ground and shaking him. The other dog was a lab/dalmatian mix I believe. There is a pic of my dog in my flickr pics in my profile.
Yeah, Im pretty sure I would have ended up punching that dog or its owner square in the head for that one. Why would the owner think a 5 year old could control a dog that big?
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 12:29 PM   #13
fatburg
Grill Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoYZF View Post
Yeah, Im pretty sure I would have ended up punching that dog or its owner square in the head for that one. Why would the owner think a 5 year old could control a dog that big?
wife said he drug the kid 5-20 foot until he let go. If I would have been home he would be dead. But now it's weird, not sure how to handle it. Will probably call the management and report it and see if they tell them to get rid of the dog.
Old 08-19-2008, 12:33 PM   #14
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

if the kid cant control the dog, he doesnt need to have it out. What if it had gone after your daughter, and not your dog?

My baby girl is the closest to a kid I ever plan on getting and I know for certain if another animal attacked her I'd kill it with my bare hands, who needs a gun?!
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.

Last edited by the chi; 08-19-2008 at 12:46 PM..
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 12:38 PM   #15
fatburg
Grill Master

my wife was really freaked out. Just glad Megatron was inside at the time.
Old 08-19-2008, 12:46 PM   #16
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

As soon as he killed the dog, then made death threats, he'd be gone. Shooting the dog (even though it's an animal and not a person) shows he's willing to kill. The following death threats from him would be taken very seriously and he wouldn't make it past pointing the rifle at anyone.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 12:49 PM   #17
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

EXACTLY Capt!!!

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 01:23 PM   #18
Gunther1000
Jesus Christ!

Moto: (The Chi's lover)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatburg View Post

Man thats Awful, Every Fucking Dalmation I have seen has has an additude problem. Fire station dog, my ass! They are like Chows. Moody. But none the less I take it Megatron is the heavyweight of the house?

I had a couple of pretty bad Doberman fights at my house when my boys were younger. Violent stuff and ya, it will freak anyone out when you see the animal in them take over.

Hope your little dog makes it alright.

I would at least make a report on it of some sort. If you do have to escilate things next time at least you can point to the past record of it.
Old 08-19-2008, 01:39 PM   #19
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Moto: Buell 1125R Porco Rosso Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae View Post
if the kid cant control the dog, he doesnt need to have it out. What if it had gone after your daughter, and not your dog?

My baby girl is the closest to a kid I ever plan on getting and I know for certain if another animal attacked her I'd kill it with my bare hands, who needs a gun?!
It is deeply personal decision, I know but a woman as pretty as you has to reproduce or else the ugly folks will outbreed us all and humanity is doomed...

Megatron may refer to his pistol. That was a cartoon transformer that went from robot to automatic pistol...

Arkriders.com
To be the best you must first be willing to risk the worst!
smileyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 01:48 PM   #20
fatburg
Grill Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther1000 View Post
Man thats Awful, Every Fucking Dalmation I have seen has has an additude problem. Fire station dog, my ass! They are like Chows. Moody. But none the less I take it Megatron is the heavyweight of the house?

I had a couple of pretty bad Doberman fights at my house when my boys were younger. Violent stuff and ya, it will freak anyone out when you see the animal in them take over.

Hope your little dog makes it alright.

I would at least make a report on it of some sort. If you do have to escilate things next time at least you can point to the past record of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyman View Post
Megatron may refer to his pistol. That was a cartoon transformer that went from robot to automatic pistol...
Megatron is my daughter, haha...but also a great name for a pistol. The vet said I had no legal grounds cause my dog wasn't on a leash. But ya, I think I'm gonna let the management know just to see if there has been other complaints.