Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 08-03-2008, 02:52 AM   #11
Gunther1000
Jesus Christ!

Moto: (The Chi's lover)

Yup, It would suprize you how easy it is if placed well. Moving the Jaw in and or to the side will do it every time....

Nice job out thinking that meat head!

Much props and dont feel punked out. I highly dbout with all that time in the gym if that guy even has any real fight experiance. Most big guys rely on there size scaring people off. Throw in some tuff looks/talk and most submit to them. Size is of little matter in a real fight. Motivation and fear will take you a long way. Nothing better than an over confident opponet.

I find myself in a lot of shit myself and some you win some you lose and some you drop like a hat! It is a great feeling but does it really have to go to that or is it my temper?
Old 08-03-2008, 02:07 PM   #12
comonboys
Ridin Naked. HMMMMM......

Moto: 650 SV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
no shit... I'm definatly not Ed... I can't fight for shit. but I'll sure as hell jump in if a friend gets into it
yeah, you really do fight like......
comonboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 04:06 PM   #13
jalaan1
orangina Zed

Moto: '12 Z1000

as usual entertaining, OSP.
Old 08-03-2008, 04:10 PM   #14
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Nice work.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 07:27 PM   #15
6doublefive321
Resident Droog

Moto: 625 SMC, '08 Tuono R

Nice. That dude is probably in the gym working pumping iron right now with a picture of you in his head.

One thing I have found out in my years of bar hopping, is that the guy that will kick your ass rarely tells you he's gonna kick your ass. 9 times out of 10, if the dog is barking, it ain't gonna bite.
Old 08-03-2008, 07:57 PM   #16
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
no shit... I'm definatly not Ed... I can't fight for shit. but I'll sure as hell jump in if a friend gets into it
Me too... I've gotten beat up for many a friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther1000 View Post
Yup, It would suprize you how easy it is if placed well. Moving the Jaw in and or to the side will do it every time....

Nice job out thinking that meat head!

Much props and dont feel punked out. I highly dbout with all that time in the gym if that guy even has any real fight experiance. Most big guys rely on there size scaring people off. Throw in some tuff looks/talk and most submit to them. Size is of little matter in a real fight. Motivation and fear will take you a long way. Nothing better than an over confident opponet.

I find myself in a lot of shit myself and some you win some you lose and some you drop like a hat! It is a great feeling but does it really have to go to that or is it my temper?
I don't feel punked out... I owned that dude...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6doublefive321 View Post
Nice. That dude is probably in the gym working pumping iron right now with a picture of you in his head.

One thing I have found out in my years of bar hopping, is that the guy that will kick your ass rarely tells you he's gonna kick your ass. 9 times out of 10, if the dog is barking, it ain't gonna bite.
Truth right there... Billy Badass usually just breaks your fucking head open.

That being said, remember Reservior Dogs? When Mr. White said, "are you gonna bark all day little doggy, or are you gonna bite?"

I said that to a mob of shit talkers after getting thrown out of a bar one night... it's a fun story... Ended well actually.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 08:02 PM   #17
TATER
Legend in his own mind

Moto: CBR

I guess I can chime in here. I got in a little scuffle a couple weeks back. I am at the local bar with friends. (most of which never fought in their lives) I on the other hand have grown up fighting anyone and everyone who has started with me. I never look for a fight but they always seem to find me. I have kicked the $hit out of guys twice my size and had the shit kicked out of me by a dude 1/3 my size. (damn martial arts bullshit)

So the most recent "encounter" happens and I find myself fighting two big dudes with about 20 people staring and not one person jumps in to stop it. (not even the bouncer). Bottom line is I knocked one dude out cold, and had the other guy pinned to the floor kneeling on his neck (at which point the bouncer politely asked me to get off the kid before I killed him)

well needless to say I did take a bit of a beating but being double teamed by two grown men and coming out on top felt pretty good. It may have been worth the scars I will end up having from the incident.

Mental note... outdoor patio has carpet but is concrete underneath. Face + metal fence post = broken nose. face + carpet = fucked up forehead. finally left hook to eye = poor visibility for a few days.

The plus side... about 8 people bought my drinks for the rest of the night.
Old 08-03-2008, 08:06 PM   #18
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
That being said, remember Reservior Dogs? When Mr. White said, "are you gonna bark all day little doggy, or are you gonna bite?"

I said that to a mob of shit talkers after getting thrown out of a bar one night... it's a fun story... Ended well actually.
I love that line!
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 09:07 PM   #19
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Tater... you are one ugly fucker!!! I suggest you not get into too many more fights..

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 09:35 PM   #20
Cutty72
Ride Naked.

Moto: 08 BUELL 1125R, 05 SV650S

so what shirt was he wearing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Again... Cutty you are one smart man!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
If I have to get help to get it back up, I dont need to be riding it.

3662 Supply NCO

Cutty72 is offline   Reply With Quote