Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 07-05-2009, 09:53 PM   #11
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
Sorry i used my super mod powers earlier after I got sick and tired of seing that shit everywhere
All 2 threads?

Hell, there are 2 threads every night about "I'm drunk/I'm bored at work tonight, please talk to me"
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 09:55 PM   #12
torilynne
Burrito Goddess

Moto: 88 Hawk 650

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
That isnt surprising considering the first time I met her she was saying the same thing about the waitress at the reasurant
:P bite me. i just cant help myself from making crude comments in public to keep myself occupied shouldve heard what else i was saying
torilynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 10:05 PM   #13
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
All 2 threads?

Hell, there are 2 threads every night about "I'm drunk/I'm bored at work tonight, please talk to me"
Yeh but I enjoy those threads, and those threads aren't on CNN too. Deal with it and stop being a cry baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by torilynne View Post
:P bite me. i just cant help myself from making crude comments in public to keep myself occupied shouldve heard what else i was saying
I talk about the same shit too not saying anything negative to you at all
Old 07-06-2009, 01:01 AM   #14
torilynne
Burrito Goddess

well in that case its all good

I will not spill the drinks-not even a drop, I will not drop the pizza, I will give them the money at the bridge--I am proud to be....a professional bitch rider. (RETIRED)
Old 07-06-2009, 01:09 AM   #15
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

mann, i take it back mike. i want like 13.50 back. every scene shot in the most dramatic way possible, rambling serendipitous plot points, and dumbass catch phrases. and lets not plagerising the matrix, star wars, AND the original transformers movie (and that part done wrong). actually i think i could have let all that go cause there were parts of the film i enjoyed. miss fox on a 'priller smoke? great! correct sounds for said smoke? excellent (took you bastards long enough. now maybe we can work on guns? like gunny highway said, This is the AK-47 assault rifle, the preferred weapon of your enemy; and it makes a distinctive sound when fired at you, so remember it!) and i thoroughly enjoyed the ever so slight dig on Obama and hey, anytime you have tanks blowing shit up you're speaking to my soul (I MISS MY M1)

seriously though, the Mv agusta and the Ducati die and the fucking B-king lives? or was it a B-Queen? i mean they were chicks afterall
TWF Post whore #6

Last edited by Dave; 07-06-2009 at 01:12 AM..
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:33 AM   #16
torilynne
Burrito Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
mann, i take it back mike. i want like 13.50 back. every scene shot in the most dramatic way possible, rambling serendipitous plot points, and dumbass catch phrases. and lets not plagerising the matrix, star wars, AND the original transformers movie (and that part done wrong). actually i think i could have let all that go cause there were parts of the film i enjoyed. miss fox on a 'priller smoke? great! correct sounds for said smoke? excellent (took you bastards long enough. now maybe we can work on guns? like gunny highway said, This is the AK-47 assault rifle, the preferred weapon of your enemy; and it makes a distinctive sound when fired at you, so remember it!) and i thoroughly enjoyed the ever so slight dig on Obama and hey, anytime you have tanks blowing shit up you're speaking to my soul (I MISS MY M1)

seriously though, the Mv agusta and the Ducati die and the fucking B-king lives? or was it a B-Queen? i mean they were chicks afterall

bitch bitch bitch whine whine whine youre a royal pain in my ass i told you if you did this i was gonna call you out on this. you complained non stop for months about this movie coming out mister "i dont wanna see it" every time i said i wanted to see it but then as soon as you find out that miss i screwed up my face fish lips was on an aprillia all of a sudden you cant wait to see it!
seriously its not like yo havent seen every single one of there bikes online and im sure several in real life. so what did you get outta this besides an annoyed gf who had it ruined by your annoyed smug sighs and a bank account with 14 less dollars? lets see hmmmm nothing!!!!

Dave--> <--Torilynne..... okay i feel better now

I will not spill the drinks-not even a drop, I will not drop the pizza, I will give them the money at the bridge--I am proud to be....a professional bitch rider. (RETIRED)
Old 07-06-2009, 01:40 AM   #17
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:41 AM   #18
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Dude...Its a Movie.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:50 AM   #19
torilynne
Burrito Goddess

yeah he's like this with almost all movies drives me nuts but i still love him

just not when watching movies together haha

Old 07-06-2009, 02:02 AM   #20
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Hes like that with food to...

Just eat it and be happy...Lol