Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 03-21-2008, 01:24 AM   #11
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

wow that is a spectacular rant.. beautiful - i think i even cried a little.. lol.. might want to print that out and pass it out at feminist rallies just for fun..

my bitch on that subject is i am expected to run around the world 8 billion times but i ask you to walk 5 feet and it starts world war iii - i do my part why is it so hard for her to do hers? there is only one answer - stay single and buy a different hooker every week and if you want kids then just find a distant cousin you can trust.. it would be cheaper and less stress..

so here is my rant.. work.. what a chaotic clusterfuck work is.. i truly believe there are two types of people that i know of in my work experience.. those that do and those that do nothing.. i am part of those who do.. so i get rewarded by more fucking work.. the stress mounts.. the more i walk on water the more i am expected to do so.. i am just to the point right now that is an impasse.. i would like to do something different but i make good money and work close to home.. it would be hard to make a change.. but alot of days i question why the fuck i even go into the office.. at least i have a decent boss.. i call him 1-2 times a year and say listen i had enough i am just not coming in today.. no i am not sick no there is nothing that needs to be done i just need a day of not working.. and he says ok see you tomorrow or whatever.. my company is so fucked up.. first my division has a deep history.. back to 1919.. we have a wide variety of customers.. but for whatever reason the mothership decides to cut my fucking legs out from under me constantly.. example - i started there in 2002 and was basically plugged in because purchasing, estimating and engineering couldn't support the effort.. so i took it on and successfully did a little of everything.. helped them up their sales from like $4 million to $12 million... i told them easy they could do $20-$30 million at 20% ebit and even told them a plan to do it.. will they listen? fuck no.. then they take a division that has nothing to do with us and merge us.. so we successfully took black and white and merged it into gray.. a division that lost $10 million on $20 million worth of sales now was making money.. we were gaining back customers and their trust.. we were well on our way to hitting the $20-$30 million @ 20% so what do they do? split our divisions back up and fuck the whole thing up.. its just frustrating trying to weed through all the corporate politics and bullshit.. i came from a family owned company where even though i was 5th in line at the company i did whatever it took to get it down from buying parts to running the quality system to working with engineering to loading trucks to unloading trucks to painting to working in the shop to driving trucks, etc. now my fucking hands are tied and i get the fucking what for if i try to do anything except my job even when its what needs to be done..

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 01:27 AM   #12
itgirl
is in your head...

Moto: 04 kawasaki zx636, 08 HD xl1200n (nightster)

i hate whiny girls that get offended easily. i tink i'm becoming jaded or something.

kim

www.facebook.com/itgirl25
itgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 01:34 AM   #13
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

i hate whiny people of any origin.. people in general are too easily offended.. i am told that i need to have more tact and flair.. i think people need to just stop being stupid and making me explain to them why they are so fucking stupid.. i get all the time that i say the right thing the wrong way.. seems right to me.. fuck em if they can't take a joke is what i say.. they say you attract more bees with honey and i say yeah but you kill more bees with a flamethrower than with honey..

Old 03-21-2008, 01:45 AM   #14
itgirl
is in your head...

Moto: 04 kawasaki zx636, 08 HD xl1200n (nightster)

MP, you kill me. you have a way with words. i like you more with every post.

kim

www.facebook.com/itgirl25
itgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 01:49 AM   #15
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

lol and i am far from my game tonight.. my wordsmithing ability is on an all time low.. give me time.. a 3 day weekend that i turned into a 5 day weekend will get me recharged.. that and an upcoming trackday..

speaking of which another rant i have is jackfuck weekend cowboys that ride above their ability at the track and cause red flag sessions after like 2 laps.. good reason to stick to weekday trackdays.. last time i was at gingerman every session was red flagged and not restarted.. if you want to ride like a fucking idiot please do it somewhere else..

Old 03-21-2008, 02:13 AM   #16
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
i hate whiny people of any origin.. people in general are too easily offended.. i am told that i need to have more tact and flair.. i think people need to just stop being stupid and making me explain to them why they are so fucking stupid.. i get all the time that i say the right thing the wrong way.. seems right to me.. fuck em if they can't take a joke is what i say.. they say you attract more bees with honey and i say yeah but you kill more bees with a flamethrower than with honey..
Amen, brother. I've been told that I need to use more tact my whole career. MAYBE when talking to higher ranks, but fuck the people below or equal to me. I've tried being nice and softening things up. Just can't do it. Fuck 'em.

DLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 04:18 AM   #17
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
lol and i am far from my game tonight.. my wordsmithing ability is on an all time low.. give me time.. a 3 day weekend that i turned into a 5 day weekend will get me recharged.. that and an upcoming trackday..

speaking of which another rant i have is jackfuck weekend cowboys that ride above their ability at the track and cause red flag sessions after like 2 laps.. good reason to stick to weekday trackdays.. last time i was at gingerman every session was red flagged and not restarted.. if you want to ride like a fucking idiot please do it somewhere else..
OK MP you may hate me but I LOVE YOU!!! That is all I was trying to say on another thread about how you need to look out for some of the boneheads they let on the track these days. Ofcourse, I got a ton of fucking grief from everyone and was accused of trying to keep people from doing trackdays. Plus,they made it out as if crashes are rare but when they happen no one gets hurt very badly. Maybe it's just a Michigan thing,I used to ride at Gingerman btw, but I used to see at least one really bad crash every week. I have honestly seen guys take bikes off trailers with less than 100 miles on them,admit it's their first bike or first sportbike,get on the track and try to be Nicky Hayden. We have guys on this forum who are hot to get on the track who also profess to have NEVER broken the speed limit on their bikes. How'd you like to follow that guy around for a session when the no passing rule is in effect for whatever reason. Telling someone they can learn how to ride a sportbike on the track is like telling someone to buy a dirt bike and learn to ride at Red Bud!!! Now I don't know what it's like on your tracks but at Grattan and Gingerman,if you've got the fee you're on baby. You sit thru a class,then a track briefing and lastly roll thru a half-ass tech inspection. Alot of the organizers let YOU choose what class you want to ride in. Also,these small time tracks aren't anything like the ones you see while watching a MotoGp race. No air fences(MAYBE haybales),limited gravel traps,limited run off, armco barriers/walls,potholes,ripples,sealer snakes,etc. Most of the small tracks up north are barely staying open so they can't afford to turn paying customers away...

My favorite pro-track arguement is the ,"if you had the same crash on the street you'd be dead" line of reasoning. While I tend to agree with this premise on the surface there is one fatal flaw...who in the hell is track style riding on the street? Let's take the recent track crash by one of our members. When was the last time you got on your bike in the rain,using tires whose wet weather characteristics were unfamiliar,on a unfamiliar road and went over 100mph? Me? NEVER! So that crash will NEVER happen to me on the street. How often do you go up and down a particular stretch of road over and over. Timing it. Trying to brake later and get on the throttle sooner in every corner in an effort to get thru that section of road faster. Me? NEVER! So that crash will never happen to me on the street. How likely is it that a guy who never even speeds on the street is going to have a single vehicle accident? Unlikely.I know guys who have ridden for 10+ years without an accident. If you do a trackday every weekend for 10 years and never crash then buddy you're not doing it right! Do I think riding hard is safer on the track? Yes. Do I believe in the inevitability of a motorcycle crash(s) for every rider on the street? No,not even sort of.

Last edited by Amber Lamps; 03-21-2008 at 01:09 PM.. Reason: hey I DID make two paragraphs fucktard! Is there a sentence limit to a paragraph I don't fucking know about,BITCH!HOW'S THIS?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 07:25 AM   #18
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:

I can say I didn't cause a red at Barber. I picked the bike up and kept going after I finished sliding. Only caused a local yellow.

There was 9 reds that morning though. When it dried up, there wasn't very many.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:05 AM   #19
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
OK MP you may hate me but I LOVE YOU!!! That is all I was trying to say on another thread about how you need to look out for some of the boneheads they let on the track these days. Ofcourse, I got a ton of fucking grief from everyone and was accused of trying to keep people from doing trackdays. Plus,they made it out as if crashes are rare but when they happen no one gets hurt very badly. Maybe it's just a Michigan thing,I used to ride at Gingerman btw, but I used to see at least one really bad crash every week. I have honestly seen guys take bikes off trailers with less than 100 miles on them,admit it's their first bike or first sportbike,get on the track and try to be Nicky Hayden. We have guys on this forum who are hot to get on the track who also profess to have NEVER broken the speed limit on their bikes. How'd you like to follow that guy around for a session when the no passing rule is in effect for whatever reason. Telling someone they can learn how to ride a sportbike on the track is like telling someone to buy a dirt bike and learn to ride at Red Bud!!! Now I don't know what it's like on your tracks but at Grattan and Gingerman,if you've got the fee you're on baby. You sit thru a class,then a track briefing and lastly roll thru a half-ass tech inspection. Alot of the organizers let YOU choose what class you want to ride in. Also,these small time tracks aren't anything like the ones you see while watching a MotoGp race. No air fences(MAYBE haybales),limited gravel traps,limited run off, armco barriers/walls,potholes,ripples,sealer snakes,etc. Most of the small tracks up north are barely staying open so they can't afford to turn paying customers away...
My favorite pro-track arguement is the ,"if you had the same crash on the street you'd be dead" line of reasoning. While I tend to agree with this premise on the surface there is one fatal flaw...who in the hell is track style riding on the street? Let's take the recent track crash by one of our members. When was the last time you got on your bike in the rain,using tires whose wet weather characteristics were unfamiliar,on a unfamiliar road and went over 100mph? Me? NEVER! So that crash will NEVER happen to me on the street. How often do you go up and down a particular stretch of road over and over. Timing it. Trying to brake later and get on the throttle sooner in every corner in an effort to get thru that section of road faster. Me? NEVER! So that crash will never happen to me on the street. How likely is it that a guy who never even speeds on the street is going to have a single vehicle accident? Unlikely.I know guys who have ridden for 10+ years without an accident. If you do a trackday every weekend for 10 years and never crash then buddy you're not doing it right! Do I think riding hard is safer on the track? Yes. Do I believe in the inevitability of a motorcycle crash(s) for every rider on the street? No,not even sort of.
You ever heard of paragraphs? Go fuck yourself.

DLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:06 AM   #20
LaFemmes
Queen Bee

Moto: 2003 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLIT View Post
You ever heard of paragraphs? Go fuck yourself.

www.myspace.com/lafemmes
If you cannot win, make the one ahead of you break the record!
LaFemmes is offline   Reply With Quote