Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 10-30-2008, 09:52 AM   #11
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Turn drewpy loose on them, I sure thatll keep them from coming back. And if it gets real bad, try to get osp to come up for it.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:56 AM   #12
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
You know, it just amazes me how these people can believe that God kills people as punishment for not obeying him. If that were the case, there wouldn't be a single child molester alive. They'd all die as soon as they touched a child inappropriately. These people need to learn their religion if they're going to practice it.
Sheep.... that's all they are. Uneducated followers.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:59 AM   #13
Ducati Diva
just learning

Moto: 1996 M900

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
You know, it just amazes me how these people can believe that God kills people as punishment for not obeying him. If that were the case, there wouldn't be a single child molester alive. They'd all die as soon as they touched a child inappropriately. These people need to learn their religion if they're going to practice it.
ltl off subject but as I told you guys earlier we had a state trooper killed and then his baby died 4 months to the day later. I stoped at an overlook couple of weekends ago to talk to some people as I was walking up to them I passed to old hags talking. They had the nerve to be talking about Michela (widow and mom), which neither of them knew. The one hag says she must have done some really horbile things to deserve this kinda of punishment. I was floored before I could stop my self I promptly replied well for a statement like that your surely going to hell. I wanted to knock the shit out of em but was in uniform, as it is I'll prob still get raked over the coals for my statement but damn some people are ignorant!!!
Old 10-30-2008, 10:01 AM   #14
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

This just pains my heart to read. I read the initial article and new exactly which people they were talking about but there isnt even a REMOTE connection with this tragedy to what these assholes normally picket.

I am thinking sniper attack, as they unload from the bus...wait, thats wrong...
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:48 AM   #15
t-homo
WSB Champion

These type of people piss me off about as much as anyone. Actually joined the patriot guard last night.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 12:10 PM   #16
PhiSig1071
Let go of my ears.

Moto: '03 GSX-R600, '04 625SMC

Hey Trip, shoot a quick e-mail to the local Patriot Guard Ride Captain (Tennesse Ride Captain is Annette Robeck, dreamcatcher@patriotguard.org ) and ask her if they're planning on attending. They might be unaware of the event because PGR has been doing a lot of "Welcome Home" rides lately. I think they might be interested.

Entia non sunt multiplicanda necessitatem
PhiSig1071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:38 PM   #17
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
This just pains my heart to read. I read the initial article and new exactly which people they were talking about but there isnt even a REMOTE connection with this tragedy to what these assholes normally picket.

fuck that... I'd rather hijack the bus and either run them over... or just point it off the nearest cliff...

since they obviously have a hard time hearing and understanding god... I say lets put a face to face meeting together... so there's no misunderstanding...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:08 PM   #18
PiZdETS
⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

Moto: ⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

lol, religion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8cN2pB3MCE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZGKx2pTBQc
Old 10-30-2008, 11:38 PM   #19
MikeSP1
Perpetual trouble

Moto: VTX 1300C, RC51, CBR600RR, CBR929RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
To hell with a sniper; up close, personal, and nasty. What they are doing is wrong, but that doesn't make the desire to end them right.

And freedom of speech my ass. It's just a bunch of ignorant ass packers with a masochistic desire and a belief that all in this world need feel and think the way they do. "Never underestimate the power of idiots" but at the same time, know that the power of a person with something to protect is immeasurable.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, shouting GERONIMO!"
MikeSP1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:47 PM   #20
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSP1 View Post
To hell with a sniper; up close, personal, and nasty. What they are doing is wrong, but that doesn't make the desire to end them right.
And freedom of speech my ass. It's just a bunch of ignorant ass packers with a masochistic desire and a belief that all in this world need feel and think the way they do. "Never underestimate the power of idiots" but at the same time, know that the power of a person with something to protect is immeasurable.
contradict yourself much?

naw... I'm with ya... as much as I'd love to try and force their nose bone out the back of their skulls... it'd do nothing but feed their cause.

really... I can only hope they A.) come to their senses... or B.) dissapear somehow... like say a car wreck into a river... or hiking trip and avalanch... and are never heard from again.
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote