Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-05-2008, 06:35 PM   #181
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
That pic looks photoshopped to me. Doesn't seem like the head fits the rest of the body right...and the cleavage doesn't look very good from this angle...but I'd sure love to have those legs wrapped around my head...
it is PS'd,I heard it on the news.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 06:40 PM   #182
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

This is good!!

sarah-palin.jpg

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 09:05 PM   #183
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

I read up some more on Palin and though I have some issues on her with her high moral stances. Everything else I'm very impressed with. Really she seems to be a Libertarian with morals (Or wiling to push them on you but I figured any Repub would be doing that anyways). No biggie not every Libertarian can go 100% by the party guidelines (Which I consider myself a Libertarian but the mainstream libertarians are freaking nuts).

Then I watched her full speach. God Damn Obama must be beating his head into the wall right now. She body slammed him big time.

Haven't watched McCains speach yet but did see some highlights from the speach on boortz.com. I liked many of the highlights. I'll be watching McCains speach soon.

Also with a family infected with a severe case of the handsomes and hotts. They need to procreate as much as possible and produce even more good looking spawns.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:36 PM   #184
Vettezilla (Impala Balko)
FUCK IT. WE'LL DO IT LIVE

Moto: 2001 Suzuki GSX-R 750 blue/white

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerioustt View Post
the guy drinking the beer and smoking only has two hands and by the looks of it hes using both of them, neither of which hes using a gun. besides the point its obviously a ps...
I know its a fucking Photoshop... in fact when I posted the fucking thing I pointed that out I just said I thought it was funny and the author of this PS went to great length to make her look like a gun totting redneck that she is which I found humorous.

here is my original post seeing as you OBVIOUSLY couldn't read it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezilla (Impala Balko) View Post
just as photoshopped as this one

Last edited by Vettezilla (Impala Balko); 09-05-2008 at 09:38 PM..
Vettezilla (Impala Balko) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 10:18 PM   #185
VatorMan
Wrap Yo Ass in Fiberglass

Moto: Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezilla (Impala Balko) View Post
I know its a fucking Photoshop... in fact when I posted the fucking thing I pointed that out I just said I thought it was funny and the author of this PS went to great length to make her look like a gun totting redneck that she is which I found humorous.

here is my original post seeing as you OBVIOUSLY couldn't read it

You must be really pissed that McCain chose a regular person with a backbone as a VP. Unlike Mister CHANGE with 35 year WASHINGTON vet BIDEN!!
VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 10:26 PM   #186
Dnyce
flyin high

Moto: 10speed huffy w/cards in the spokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post
You must be really pissed that McCain chose a regular person with a backbone as a VP. Unlike Mister CHANGE with 35 year WASHINGTON vet BIDEN!!
lol u guys are funny with your fuck obama fuck mccain stuff
Old 09-05-2008, 11:42 PM   #187
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

fuck the whole government.. they are fucking us in the ass daily and we beg and plead them to give us more.. we need to seriously start a revolution and do some shit that makes sense.. these motherfuckers are the puppets of big corporation who do whatever they want and grease their fucking palms and we suffer because of it.. they are polluting our planet ruining our environment, they have insatiable greed that can never be satisfied and then have no morals or care for anyone's well being but themselves.. and we doing exactly what they want us to because we are stupid.. we are lazy.. we are seriously fucking pathetic.. we need to decommercial - stop buying the PS3s, the WIIs, the new cars, the grocery store processed artificial crap food, watching movies at the show, buying cable tv, etc. - we need to each become self sufficient and only buy what we absolutely need.. then sit back and watch them choke to death as their wallow in their own crapulence..

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 11:59 PM   #188
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

hows about people just stop spending money they dont have. i carried no credit OR debt until i bought my house at 25. fixed rate mortgage and i dropped %10 down.
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 01:10 AM   #189
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post
Not to mention the same guy that said Obama was not ready to be president and that he would be honored to run on the same ticket as McCain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF7Q0ghdTn4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
hows about people just stop spending money they dont have. i carried no credit OR debt until i bought my house at 25. fixed rate mortgage and i dropped %10 down.
It's called college... without student loans, I couldn't have done it.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 01:56 AM   #190
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
fuck the whole government.. they are fucking us in the ass daily and we beg and plead them to give us more.. we need to seriously start a revolution and do some shit that makes sense.. these motherfuckers are the puppets of big corporation who do whatever they want and grease their fucking palms and we suffer because of it.. they are polluting our planet ruining our environment, they have insatiable greed that can never be satisfied and then have no morals or care for anyone's well being but themselves.. and we doing exactly what they want us to because we are stupid.. we are lazy.. we are seriously fucking pathetic.. we need to decommercial - stop buying the PS3s, the WIIs, the new cars, the grocery store processed artificial crap food, watching movies at the show, buying cable tv, etc. - we need to each become self sufficient and only buy what we absolutely need.. then sit back and watch them choke to death as their wallow in their own crapulence..
What a great idea!!!.....so what's everyone gonna do for a living? Are we all gonna live on farms/communes,make clothes out of hemp and play tic tac toe on our dirt floors? Sounds wonderful!!! Every so often someone has suggested this to me,I always wonder why they aren't leading by example and living that way now. Are you waiting for the rest of us? You go ahead we'll be there shortly.....

News Flash...corporations make EVERYTHING,most people can't cook from scratch (no cans/boxes),the last play I saw FUCKING SUCKED,and you'll get my PS3 and/or my PSP when you pry them from my cold,dead fingers buddy. Same goes for my bike,big screens,computers,stereos,cell phone,etc!!!

Last edited by Amber Lamps; 09-06-2008 at 02:03 AM..
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote