Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 04-10-2008, 09:53 AM   #151
itgirl
is in your head...

Moto: 04 kawasaki zx636, 08 HD xl1200n (nightster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
Well bring Itgirl with ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh hellz yeah!!

kim

www.facebook.com/itgirl25
itgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 01:24 PM   #152
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by itgirl View Post
sorry drewpy. i've just had it.

he's always been a self-centered pompass ass that shares his negative opinions with the world. i have always balanced the relationship by me being extra nice to people when i am with him. he is very high strung, will snap about any dumb thing. well, this is the last time it gets directed at my family (which is usually always where it goes). i think after 10 years i may have just finally had enough. i swear, if it wasn't for the 1 carat diamond he proposed with i may have never married him. i think i was blinded by the jewel and didn't see the real him. i'm sick of this shit now. enough is enough. my family is way too small to keep having to deal with this kinda garbage. he made my pregnant sister cry, and has absolutely no remorse. my marriage is slowly turning into one of convenience. he pays all the bills and in return i fuck him once every 4 weeks or so.
Ok, I'll be the dickhead of the group to make the comments and earn the wrath of the women. Pregnant women will cry at anything. Sure, maybe he was a dick, but she probably would have cried if he was nice. Should he have remorse then? And maybe he wouldn't be so uptight or such a dick if you'd fuck him more often. Just a thought. On a serious note, if you haven't changed him after 10 years, you probably aren't going to, but maybe the two of you should try some counseling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by upshift View Post
Don't get me started about company customer service...the people who do that for a living probably deal with retards all the time so they assume everyone is that way. Its still not right tho.
Okay, time to get this thread back on track of ranting and you've prompted it with that comment. You're absolutely correct, we customer service folks do get tired of the idiots. There are many out there. Luckily, only about 25% of the folks I deal with are complete jackasses. Take last night for instance, the first phone call of the night was a couple who wanted to check on, and then modify, the beneficiaries to their accounts. Very simple task, can be done in 5 minutes or less on the web. However, I was on the phone with them for 35 fucking minutes.

Why the fuck so long? Because the fucking morons couldn't follow instructions. They were both on speakerphone (which is a pain in the ass already) and fucking arguing back and forth about what step to take next. If they would have fucking listened, there wouldn't be any problem. I know that it's sometimes difficult to find things on a website when the person you're talking to can't just take their finger and point at a screen, but I'm pretty damn good at walking people through things step by step. However, these people wouldn't listen.

They kept cutting me off and talking about other shit, or arguing about where they were looking on the website. I wanted to say, "shut the fuck up. This isn't that damn difficult. If you'll follow my directions to a T, you will have this done in a matter of minutes!" But no, I can't say that. I have to just sit there and listen to them fucking argue on the telephone, try to tell them to look at a certain spot on a screen, then listen to them argue some more.

I wish I didn't have to kiss the customer's ass, but our system has a fucking survey at the end of the call. My bonus is based on how satisfied the customer is. If I get anything less than the highest mark, it fucks me right in the ass and I can't get the highest possible bonus. So I have to sit there and kiss someone's ass because I need the fucking money. I swear, if it weren't for needing the money, I'd tell people what I really think while on the phone.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 01:30 PM   #153
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by itgirl View Post
sorry drewpy. i've just had it.

he's always been a self-centered pompass ass that shares his negative opinions with the world. i have always balanced the relationship by me being extra nice to people when i am with him. he is very high strung, will snap about any dumb thing. well, this is the last time it gets directed at my family (which is usually always where it goes). i think after 10 years i may have just finally had enough. i swear, if it wasn't for the 1 carat diamond he proposed with i may have never married him. i think i was blinded by the jewel and didn't see the real him. i'm sick of this shit now. enough is enough. my family is way too small to keep having to deal with this kinda garbage. he made my pregnant sister cry, and has absolutely no remorse. my marriage is slowly turning into one of convenience. he pays all the bills and in return i fuck him once every 4 weeks or so.
Aren't most of them?
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 02:54 PM   #154
itgirl
is in your head...

Moto: 04 kawasaki zx636, 08 HD xl1200n (nightster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
Ok, I'll be the dickhead of the group to make the comments and earn the wrath of the women. Pregnant women will cry at anything. Sure, maybe he was a dick, but she probably would have cried if he was nice. Should he have remorse then? And maybe he wouldn't be so uptight or such a dick if you'd fuck him more often. Just a thought. On a serious note, if you haven't changed him after 10 years, you probably aren't going to, but maybe the two of you should try some counseling.
you're right, pregnant women are emotional and my sister admitted to that. but that's no free pass to act like a horse's ass. there is alot of history with him blowing up at my family for no reason that you don't know about. i only gave you this instance to go on, so i understand how you can reach this judgement. it goes much deeper, and i am tired of it.

as far as sex goes...you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. i have no desire to lie down beside someone that has so little respect for me and my family. maybe if he wasn't such an uptight dick, i'd fuck him more often. it goes both ways. we used to have sex more often, but it never changed his attitude...so now i just refuse to reward that behavior. you're right though, i'll never change him. guess i need to re-evaluate my priorities now.

kim

www.facebook.com/itgirl25

Last edited by itgirl; 04-10-2008 at 02:56 PM..
itgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 03:05 PM   #155
vabarber2
ICON FTW!!!

Moto: 00GSXR6

Sorry to hear that itgirl, but you're right he's not going to change and rewarding such behavior is only going to make it worse. After getting away with it for this long it has become a habit, no more of a way of life for him and i wish you the best.
Old 04-10-2008, 03:30 PM   #156
Bassplayer
No, I dont play drums too

Moto: SV 650

yea, sorry to hear that itgirl... hope things work out. :hugs:
but if they dont and you end up headin over to cali...
Old 04-10-2008, 03:34 PM   #157
vabarber2
ICON FTW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassplayer View Post
yea, sorry to hear that itgirl... hope things work out. :hugs:
but if they dont and you end up headin over to cali...
No, no, she'd come right on down to VA and get some color in her life.

But seriously itgirl, we wish ya the best, and all over ya!
Old 04-10-2008, 04:06 PM   #158
Bassplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vabarber2 View Post

But seriously itgirl, we wish ya the best, and all over ya!
definitely!

Old 04-10-2008, 04:07 PM   #159
vabarber2
ICON FTW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassplayer View Post
definitely!

Old 04-10-2008, 04:11 PM   #160
Bassplayer