Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-04-2008, 03:01 PM   #141
Vettezilla (Impala Balko)
FUCK IT. WE'LL DO IT LIVE

Moto: 2001 Suzuki GSX-R 750 blue/white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
playing devils advocate... but if that embryo will result in a human if not aborted... at what point is it not a life? how is it not murder? it's killing a life before it begins

look at it this way... if you place a dam just before the city or way up the river... it still stops the water from reach'n the city... how does it matter where or when you do it?
It all matters on what your oppinion is on the matter on when it turns into a life... Pro Choice says any thing after 3 months or if the quality of life of the unborn is compromised (aka Mental retardation) it can be aborted late term... Pro Life says any kind of abortion is murder and the Bible says Masturbation and Premarital sex is murder because sex should only be used to procreate.
Old 09-04-2008, 03:02 PM   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
o Do you really think id attempt to change your mind when its obviously so personal to you? if you lived closer id toss you a biscuit
Why are you trying to be an internet hero... If you want to "toss me a biscuit" Jersey isnt too far away tough guy.
Old 09-04-2008, 03:03 PM   #143
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezilla (Impala Balko) View Post
It all matters on what your oppinion is on the matter on when it turns into a life... Pro Choice says any thing after 3 months or if the quality of life of the unborn is compromised (aka Mental retardation) it can be aborted late term... Pro Life says any kind of abortion is murder and the Bible says Masturbation and Premarital sex is murder because sex should only be used to procreate.
Sex better be premarital because I can tell you that there is NO postmarital sex at all.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:11 PM   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Sex better be premarital because I can tell you that there is NO postmarital sex at all.
bwahahahahahha..... So I have heard man I cant wait till my Fiance and I to set a date.
Old 09-04-2008, 03:13 PM   #145
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
all I'm saying is that they have their beliefs just like you do. This country was founded with belief in the bible... and I think 80% (think that's the last stat I heard) of the country believes in the bible and God. so catering to the religious beliefs is something that's been done since this country was founded... that's why there are blue laws still in effect in parts of the country...

I personally think it's the woman's right to choose... but I think it should be limited to life treating and rape cases... if it was consensual... sorry... your ass opened your legs...

the guys get no say IMO
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:41 PM   #146

Quote:
all I'm saying is that they have their beliefs just like you do. This country was founded with belief in the bible... and I think 80% (think that's the last stat I heard) of the country believes in the bible and God. so catering to the religious beliefs is something that's been done since this country was founded... that's why there are blue laws still in effect in parts of the country...

I personally think it's the woman's right to choose... but I think it should be limited to life treating and rape cases... if it was consensual... sorry... your ass opened your legs...

the guys get no say IMO
Actually I believe this country was founded on the belief that you could be free to choose what ever religion you want to wheather its Christianity, Budist, Jewdism, Muslim, Aethest, and etc.... that is why there was a Separation of Church and State aka the First Amendment.
Old 09-04-2008, 03:47 PM   #147
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Actually I believe this country was founded on the belief that you could be free to choose what ever religion you want to wheather its Christianity, Budist, Jewdism, Muslim, Aethest, and etc.... that is why there was a Separation of Church and State aka the First Amendment.
but look at our pledge of alegance... our money... and many of the laws... all have religious ties... not to one religion... but to SOME sort of religion.
Old 09-04-2008, 03:49 PM   #148
ceo012384
Pompous Prick

Moto: 06 R6 (race), 04 CRF Tard (race)

Quote:
that is why there was a Separation of Church and State aka the First Amendment.
Where do you really see that?

The church and state are separated in that the church is not literally involved in the govt for the most part... but the fundamentals of the entire country were based on religious beliefs/morals... they are two very separate and different things.

Have we ever had a non-christian president? Cmon.
Quote:
but look at our pledge of alegance... our money... and many of the laws... all have religious ties...

This thread is a slippery slope...
ceo012384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:51 PM   #149
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceo012384 View Post
yeah.... yeah it is...
Old 09-04-2008, 04:04 PM   #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceo012384 View Post
Where do you really see that?

The church and state are separated in that the church is not literally involved in the govt for the most part... but the fundamentals of the entire country were based on religious beliefs/morals... they are two very separate and different things.

Have we ever had a non-christian president? Cmon.

havent you taken a history class it clearly states it in the Constitution about separation of church and state.

The founding fathers originaly came over to escape Religous persecution so they would have the right to chose their own religion. Politicians cant and shouldnt cram religion down your throat.

Quote:
but look at our pledge of alegance... our money... and many of the laws... all have religious ties... not to one religion... but to SOME sort of religion.
and there is always debates about that too.

Last edited by Vettezilla (Impala Balko); 09-04-2008 at 04:06 PM..
Vettezilla (Impala Balko) is offline   Reply With Quote