Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-03-2008, 11:05 PM   #131
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Palin reminds me of Miss Davis from Varsity Blues

YouTube clip should go here but one was not available. BOOO YOUTUBE!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg varschool.jpg (15.2 KB, 57 views)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 12:26 AM   #132
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
Who gives a crap about the daughter being pregnant?

Ebbs. You lived in Alaska and I have known people who have been there. My father spent time there when he was in the Air Force along with a teacher.

Now they lived in a town 45miles north of Anchorage.

Tell me. If you are in a small town in Alaska (Big state, small population) what is there to do for teenagers (I doubt teenagers do tourist stuff)? My guess is get drunk, hunt and screw like bunnies. Especially when it gets cold as hell up there.

Vote Libertarian!!!
i agree who cares her daughter is pregnant - what does that have to do with her ability to be vp, etc.? shit most politicians have a lot bigger skeletons in their closet than that.. the media just loves to exploit any menial bullshit..

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:47 AM   #133
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
i agree who cares her daughter is pregnant - what does that have to do with her ability to be vp, etc.? shit most politicians have a lot bigger skeletons in their closet than that.. the media just loves to exploit any menial bullshit..
I think the only reason they're making such a fuss about it... is because they can't find dirt on her...

the only OTHER crap they seem to dig up is her firing a couple cops... funny thing is... that when she won and became governor of AK... she won the town that she did that in by a land slide... if they didn't care and agreed with it... why would the rest of America be any different? oh.. that's right... Media spin
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:55 AM   #134
Vettezilla (Impala Balko)
FUCK IT. WE'LL DO IT LIVE

Moto: 2001 Suzuki GSX-R 750 blue/white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty72 View Post
Not voting for McCain strictly because his VP's daughter is knocked up is well... silly.
almost as silly as voting for McCain because of his hot Running Mate..... I am voting for Obama because I agree with his most of his views and policies, the republicans have f'ed up this country so bad in the past 8 years and I cant stand how the Republicans cater to the religious beliefs of these hypocrite born again christian types. The idea of trying to take away the womans right to chose is just blasphamy.
Old 09-04-2008, 10:56 AM   #135
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

I think she did a pretty good job last night...I like her even better now. Yeah her daughter is prego and not married yet...is that how it should be in a perfect world(?) no...but big deal...it happens.

*edit* I'd vote for her over Obama or Biden so therefore...yep I'm voting for McCain.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 11:40 AM   #136
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezilla (Impala Balko) View Post
almost as silly as voting for McCain because of his hot Running Mate..... I am voting for Obama because I agree with his most of his views and policies, the republicans have f'ed up this country so bad in the past 8 years and I cant stand how the Republicans cater to the religious beliefs of these hypocrite born again christian types. The idea of trying to take away the womans right to chose is just blasphamy.
well now, if we scale your logic up a bit i ought to be able to murder anyone i please without any kind of personal responsibility
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 12:37 PM   #137
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Sorry for coming up the back 9 on this guys... been MIA a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by itgirl View Post
so what exactly is mccain promising us? because "i'll try" isn't gonna do it for me. i want results, and i don't give A's for effort. it is either succeed or fail. there is no in between.
Its the "promises to fix everything for everybody everywhere". That type of campaign makes him unbeilievable to me. Promise the world type mentality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
See that's always been the problem for me...we are all waiting for someone else to come along and "fix" things for us. Hell,it's gotten so that people don't even want to bring the bike to the shop. They want the shop manager to anticipate when their bike is gonna break down,even if it's their own stupid abuse that breaks it (mortgages),and repair it while they sleep in ignorant bliss. I'm so sick of the promises and I am especially sick of everyone expecting the gov't to fix their lives. If you want your situation to change then get off your ass and go to school,move,get a different job,etc. Stop waiting for that knight in shining armor to come save your ass. The less interference the gov't has in my life the better!!!

Now as far as foreign policy goes...FUCK THEM!!! Let them kill each other,let them starve each other,if they don't like us then let them spend the money they use to buy American flags to burn on FOOD for awhile!!! These assholes have three children standing in front of the hut with starvation distended bellies and they're inside fucking to have a forth. We send them money to buy food and medicine and their leaders spend it on weapons,cars and mansions. FUCK THEM ALL!!! When my ancestors were starving in France,they got together and overthrew the gov't. Same in Russia. Same in many other countries. We need to just get out of their business and let nature take it's course. Homo Sapiens wiped out Neanderthals,maybe it's time some of these branches got pruned too!!!
Tigger... go fuck yourself for making me agree with you so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Good fucking point.
See above reply to Itgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post
The main reason I won't vote Obama is he and his wife are racist pricks. Fact.

Quote:
One thing I will say in defense of Obama's supposed racism. A lot of times being avidly pro your race is viewed as being racist against other races. I personally don't agree with this view. I don't think there's anything wrong in believing that your group is the best or in focusing in trying to help your peers better themselves. As long as you focus on the positive aspects of your race and not denigrating another,you're good with me!
See but I think anybody that thinks in regards to their race is racist. In any way shape or form. I think the day we ALL can drop this white/black/asian crap is the day we can do away with racism and progress forward into a truely UNITED States being of AMERICANS.

And don't even get me started on the title "african american"... that's complete BS!

Quote:
Hey does everyone know that her 17 old,unwed daughter is 5 months pregnant? So much for the "Family Values" and morals angle....
I think it just shows that their normal. I think that alone is the appeal to her as a power in the higher office. I HATE the curupt DC politians!! I wish we could do without the 2 party system. But till we do, I have to deal...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
Exactly! Fuck the media and their cameraman! Personally I think it goes to show the idea of preaching "abstenance" to our teenagers is a fucking joke! They are going to do it anyway so teach them how to safely!!! Bring a fuckin dildo in the class room and teach them the proper way to put on a condom, that they must give it a "pinch" on the top or they will be daddy's and changing diapers!!!

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 01:50 PM   #138
Vettezilla (Impala Balko)
FUCK IT. WE'LL DO IT LIVE

Moto: 2001 Suzuki GSX-R 750 blue/white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
well now, if we scale your logic up a bit i ought to be able to murder anyone i please without any kind of personal responsibility
That is the most rediculous statement EVER!!!! do you think before you write this shit... Abortion and Murder are way different. Aborting a embrio that is less than 3 months is not killing anything. Honestly the way the Republican party is going with teaching "creationism", trying to get rid of sex ed in school, and trying to over turn Rowe Vs. Wade will really cause this country to digress in thought. These bible thumpers are rediculous.
Old 09-04-2008, 02:32 PM   #139
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
That is the most rediculous statement EVER!!!! do you think before you write this shit... Abortion and Murder are way different. Aborting a embrio that is less than 3 months is not killing anything. Honestly the way the Republican party is going with teaching "creationism", trying to get rid of sex ed in school, and trying to over turn Rowe Vs. Wade will really cause this country to digress in thought. These bible thumpers are rediculous.
oh i definately do. If you must know that was intentional provocation for my own amusement. Do you really think id attempt to change your mind when its obviously so personal to you? if you lived closer id toss you a biscuit
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 02:46 PM   #140
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
playing devils advocate... but if that embryo will result in a human if not aborted... at what point is it not a life? how is it not murder? it's killing a life before it begins

look at it this way... if you place a dam just before the city or way up the river... it still stops the water from reach'n the city... how does it matter where or when you do it?
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote