Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-09-2009, 09:49 PM   #111
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Lon I have to say, you've been stirring up the pot ever since the GRSR days.

This what I have found. Strong opinions are met with great resistance if they do not fall in line with the opinion of many posters here. It's communism at it's best. No one here is allowed to have their own opinion and if you do, personal attacks towards you are soon in your future. Aside from an outspoken original TWF member or 2, this all started with the influx of CF folks. It's their way or or a big fuck you. It's funny how people talk about people being sheep, but as soon as you disagree with them, they are the first to send ridicule your way. It hypocritical at best, douchebaggery in the least.
Wow. Lump much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archren View Post
Yeah, I don't really care much for the political crap either.. you can totally blame Pauldun for that.

As for the more motorcycle-oriented topics.. well shit, everyone, IMO, is equally as guilty about posting more off-topic junk than anything pertinent to riding. It is what it is... sooner or later, you're going to run out of things to talk about that are motorcycle related. I enjoy just being involved in a community of generally like-minded individuals, whether we're talking about motorcycling or not.

But I see where you're coming from. I'm not big on someone trying to brow beat me into accepting their opinion, and I try not to do it to others, but if I'm antagonized enough, that whole rationality thing kinda goes out the window.
Totally agree with this ARchren. If you don't like the political stuff......don't read it. Seems really simple to me. Hell I don't like a lot of stuff that's posted on the internet....but I just choose not to read it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Sniffle, but Marko was was bestest friend and the person I respect most on this forum for his insight and intelligence...
I can't speak for Marko nor would I ever try but your way of "defending" your (for your sake I'll call it...) "argument" is tenuous at best. You often resort to snide remarks and I'm sure most take them in jest but it comes off as a bit douchey most of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
I'm just curious how much you paid some cute blonde in the trailer park to pose for pictures....
This made me giggle.
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 09:55 PM   #112
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
But yet, racers don't wear jeans while riding... huh.

Tigger, you know that it is best, when in a hole, to put the shovel down lest you keep digging.
Quote:
Corser? Who? You said that racers don't go riding in jeans and I believe that you are wrong. I'm certain that many wear jeans on casual rides because I have seen it. You never said anything about racing, if you had I would be forced to agree with you.
I know for a FACT that Hopper doesn't wear jeans when he rides.

Last time he showed up to our local motard track, he and his girl were wearing shorts, t-shirts and flip flops.

To be fair, I think they were Nylon shorts.
shmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 11:23 PM   #113
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
I know for a FACT that Hopper doesn't wear jeans when he rides.

Last time he showed up to our local motard track, he and his girl were wearing shorts, t-shirts and flip flops.

To be fair, I think they were Nylon shorts.
They could have been those mega cool "moto sandles". Hahahaha!!! Exactly! I honestly don't know anyone that always wears leather/nylon pants EVERYTIME they ride. I know a lot of people that claim to ALWAYS wear 100% gear, including riding pants. I'm not saying that they are lying but almost every time, it turns out that there are "exceptions" that they can justify somehow even after just stepping down from the pulpit.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 11:27 PM   #114
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post

I can't speak for Marko nor would I ever try but your way of "defending" your (for your sake I'll call it...) "argument" is tenuous at best. You often resort to snide remarks and I'm sure most take them in jest but it comes off as a bit douchey most of the time.

This made me giggle.
Haha! Oh no you think I'm "douchey"...

BTW how much did I pay you to pose for the pics you sent me, hmmmm? Giggle on...

How's that for "douchey"?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 11:52 PM   #115
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:

Pretty fucking good.

JC
Old 06-10-2009, 07:26 AM   #116
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:
Haha! Oh no you think I'm "douchey"...

BTW how much did I pay you to pose for the pics you sent me, hmmmm? Giggle on...

Wow. Didn't mean to offend you but somehow you took it as a "personal attack" and resorted to one of your own. Atta boy!
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:01 AM   #117
Archren
Sham WOW

Moto: 2007 Ducati 1098

Hey kids, here's a thought.. unsub from the thread and stop giving Tig the attention he so desires - positive or negative.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time. It was impossible."
- Hunter S. Thompson, Song of the Sausage Creature

"Be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss
Archren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:10 AM   #118
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archren View Post
Hey kids, here's a thought.. unsub from the thread and stop giving Tig the attention he so desires - positive or negative.
Not only does he desire attention, but also things of a phalic nature.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:15 AM   #119
t-homo
WSB Champion

I just read the first and last pages of this thread. It was fairly amusing. I love how pissed of azoomm seems to get about tigger.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:22 AM   #120
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
I just read the first and last pages of this thread. It was fairly amusing. I love how pissed of azoomm seems to get about tigger.
its def a good way to kill some time while at work.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote