Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 01:53 PM   #101
snigg
That Dude

Moto: 02 954

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Quit sucking each others cocks and knock off the bullshit.

How about everyone just say "Welcome to TWF" and move your keyboard jockey ass along.
You're correct. I do indeed wish to suck his cock. I understand you're from MI and might not condone this behavior, but that's no need to hate on me personally bro.

Last edited by neebelung; 07-02-2009 at 10:33 AM..
Old 07-01-2009, 01:54 PM   #102
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by snigg View Post
No. I work with the guys that come in and hold a gun to sixxxxers head while emptying the register. understand now?
Yeah I know.
Fucking Public Schools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
Old 07-01-2009, 01:58 PM   #103
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather View Post
Hey Sixxxxxxer...serious question:

Why do yall pump gas for people? Is there a reason for that? I have never been to a gas station that wasn't self service and I never have understood why you would need someone else to do it.
I am not sure if his store is in NJ or PA but in NJ there is no self serve gas stations.

Tom
Old 07-01-2009, 02:00 PM   #104
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by snigg View Post
The only cocksucking going on is you guys riding his jock. I understand you're from MI and I am from the home of the stanley cup champions, but that's no need to hate on me personally bro.
No hate intended at you directly, but like my sig says, I am a word class hater.
Oh and BTW I agree the Pens were a better team. I only have this avy because I lost a bet.
Old 07-01-2009, 06:38 PM   #105
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

I dunno Heather...I've often wondered it myself...But in retrospect...it provides more jobs for people in the state...You gotta put into perspective how many gas stations there are in new jersey alone...Thats alot of jobs...If the entire US was Full service alot more people would be empolyed...
Old 07-01-2009, 07:41 PM   #106
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
I dunno Heather...I've often wondered it myself...But in retrospect...it provides more jobs for people in the state...You gotta put into perspective how many gas stations there are in new jersey alone...Thats alot of jobs...If the entire US was Full service alot more people would be empolyed...
Yeah, that was the answer I got from my only Jersey friend. Makes sense to me
Old 07-01-2009, 07:45 PM   #107
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

A quick Google netted me this...

All stations in New Jersey and Oregon, however, are mini service; attendants are required to pump gas because customers are barred by statutes in both states from pumping their own gas. Both states prohibited self service in the 1940s due to fears that foolish customers would handle gasoline improperly. Oregon's Department of Environmental Quality has also ordered a ban on self-service gasoline due to inexperienced pumpers being a significant source of groundwater and air pollution. Oregon's state fire marshal has also ordered a ban on self-service gasoline. Today, these states enforce the law because of the rapid increase of drive-offs, where people fill up their car and drive away without paying for gas. In 1982, Oregon voters rejected a ballot measure sponsored by the service station owners, which would have legalized self-service gas.

And...

Well here is the reasons for the full service only in New Jersey. The law has been in place over 50 years. Turns out the 1949 law, which has resisted repeal efforts over the years, was passed out of concern about the impact on senior citizens and small retailers. The crazy part is, the price of gas in New Jersey is cheaper than self-server in surrounding states. Most gas stations in New Jersey have at least two full time employees, while most other states have just one, sitting behing the bullet-proof glass. So it does seem the state tax on gas helps keep the prices low. The fact the there are refineries in state doesn't hurt much either!

So basically...Old people, And Stupid People...Lol
Old 07-01-2009, 07:48 PM   #108
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Having people pump your gas is f'n retarded IMO.
No surprise for Oregon and New Jersey, states whose political leaders are all big-city limousine liberals.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:49 PM   #109
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Just curious but why is it so retarded??

It makes sense to me...

And I would hardly call Corzine a Liberal...

You keep pumping your gas thats ridiculously more expensive and Ill have someone do it for me for cheaper!!!
Old 07-01-2009, 07:50 PM   #110
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

Good info Sixxxxer.

I would love for someone else to stand out in the heat to pump my gas instead of me. Doesn't seem dumb to me.
Closed Thread