Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-09-2009, 06:44 PM   #101
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
I am assuming people wear them OVER jeans? Cuz unless your wearing gangsta pants there's no way they'll fit underneath.
Hahaha! What kind of jeans are you wearing? Pipes?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:53 PM   #102
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
I've been in about 7 street crashes and I was wearing jeans every time. Two of them were at over 100 mph. My knees got scarred up during a couple but that's it. According to his charts, some types of nylon are better than leather and yet I don't see racers using them, I wonder why?
But yet, racers don't wear jeans while riding... huh.

Tigger, you know that it is best, when in a hole, to put the shovel down lest you keep digging.

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:00 PM   #103
tached1000rr
WERA White Plate

Moto: 2009 GSXR 1300

Quote:
Hahaha! What kind of jeans are you wearing? Pipes?
Apparently some TIGHT ASS ones!
tached1000rr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:10 PM   #104
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
But yet, racers don't wear jeans while riding... huh.

Tigger, you know that it is best, when in a hole, to put the shovel down lest you keep digging.
Hole? What hole? My argument is that jeans are better than nothing. I will defend my principles and beliefs with honor!!!

Oh and fucking wrong! Put down YOUR shovel because there is video of Valentino Rossi riding in jeans!!! Shit I wouldn't doubt that most racers wear jeans on casual rides! Hahahaha! English... learn it! Besides, his charts say that nylon is better than leather, are you going to take his charts at face value and start wearing Tour Master or Aerostitch at the track? Of course not. That's my point. He can be 100% correct but doesn't mean I'm gonna wear that shit! Besides you are ignoring everything else that I've said to try and find fault with my statements. Even if that one phrase was worded clumsily, it doesn't change the fact that jeans are better than nothing!!! All the pictures of road rash in the world won't negate the fact that jeans are better than nothing... you hear me world?!?!? Hahahaha heehehehehe jeans are better than nothinggggg.....

Last edited by Amber Lamps; 06-09-2009 at 07:16 PM..
Old 06-09-2009, 07:12 PM   #105
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tached1000rr View Post
Apparently some TIGHT ASS ones!
I'm saying! I hear that "tapered leg" is making a come back, maybe he's on the leading edge of this trend...
Old 06-09-2009, 07:17 PM   #106
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Did I mention that I watched Dark Knight again last night? God that's a great movie!
Old 06-09-2009, 07:27 PM   #107
azoomm
moderator chick

Quote:
Hole? What hole? My argument is that jeans are better than nothing. I will defend my principles and beliefs with honor!!!

Oh and fucking wrong! Put down YOUR shovel because there is video of Valentino Rossi riding in jeans!!! Shit I wouldn't doubt that most racers wear jeans on casual rides! Hahahaha! English... learn it! Besides, his charts say that nylon is better than leather, are you going to take his charts at face value and start wearing Tour Master or Aerostitch at the track? Of course not. That's my point. He can be 100% correct but doesn't mean I'm gonna wear that shit! Besides you are ignoring everything else that I've said to try and find fault with my statements. Even if that one phrase was worded clumsily, it doesn't change the fact that jeans are better than nothing!!! All the pictures of road rash in the world won't negate the fact that jeans are better than nothing... you hear me world?!?!? Hahahaha heehehehehe jeans are better than nothinggggg.....
My insurance allows for Aerostitch - but does not allow for jeans. Corser was wearing jeans - they were Cortech armored jeans - with leather layers in the ass and knees with armor in pockets at each knee.

I'm just curious how much you paid some cute blonde in the trailer park to pose for pictures....

Come Play at the Track!!

Old 06-09-2009, 07:34 PM   #108
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
My insurance allows for Aerostitch - but does not allow for jeans. Corser was wearing jeans - they were Cortech armored jeans - with leather layers in the ass and knees with armor in pockets at each knee.

I'm just curious how much you paid some cute blonde in the trailer park to pose for pictures....
Corser? Who? You said that racers don't go riding in jeans and I believe that you are wrong. I'm certain that many wear jeans on casual rides because I have seen it. You never said anything about racing, if you had I would be forced to agree with you.

The same amount I paid her to blow me... want some pms? Oh and she's not "trailer trash" btw. She's a nice college girl, from a nice, affluent family that's slumming it with me.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:17 PM   #109
azoomm
moderator chick

Quote:

Come Play at the Track!!

Old 06-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #110
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Aw didums the widdle girl jumpums in an wuz made to wook stoopid, so now hers gone n' kwit?