Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-30-2008, 09:15 PM   #91
Lamnidae
CMDLINE

Moto: 2008 Black/Grey Hayabusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
there are still people who wear parachute pants... still a failed fad... as it's not widely accepted anymore... Ambly burn FAIL

I'm good... wait'n to be released from work... hopefully... New Years tonight... and I've got a lot of nothing to get started on
Ebbs fail because he doesn't read the god damned post.... it was in response to rollerblades.

Ebbs' fail of a fail. ohhhh double burn!

*nod nod* yeah doing the whole hanging out w/ friends, got invited over to their house so it should be a good time. They like the sauce, so it should be a fairly sauced up evening. Course I'll only have like one, maybe two.... probably just take over one or two of teh Sam Adam's winter ale in teh fridge right now and that'll be it for the night, drink 'em early and just count down to the New Year!
Lamnidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 09:19 PM   #92
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amblyopic View Post
Ebbs fail because he doesn't read the god damned post.... it was in response to rollerblades.

Ebbs' fail of a fail. ohhhh double burn!

*nod nod* yeah doing the whole hanging out w/ friends, got invited over to their house so it should be a good time. They like the sauce, so it should be a fairly sauced up evening. Course I'll only have like one, maybe two.... probably just take over one or two of teh Sam Adam's winter ale in teh fridge right now and that'll be it for the night, drink 'em early and just count down to the New Year!
Ambly reading comprehension fail... I know it was in responce to roller blades... they still do it... but it's still a failed fad as it's not widely accpeted like it was...

same with the parachute pants... people still wear them... but it's a failed fad...

Nice... yeah I'm miss'n hang'n with friends something horrible this winter... no bike, no truck, no friends, no family = Teh Suck
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 09:20 PM   #93
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

im not reading ten pages but hacky sacks
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 09:22 PM   #94
Lamnidae
CMDLINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
You goto ren fairs or see a bunch of pot smokin' hippies.... there your hacky sacks will be.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:23 PM   #95
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
ahh I spent most of my freshman year classes in the halls kick'n sack...

I saw a chick in the Denver airport kick'n one around... she was insanely good... but the first person in like 5 years I've seen with one...
Old 12-30-2008, 09:24 PM   #96
Lamnidae
CMDLINE

Quote:
Ambly reading comprehension fail... I know it was in responce to roller blades... they still do it... but it's still a failed fad as it's not widely accpeted like it was...

same with the parachute pants... people still wear them... but it's a failed fad...

Nice... yeah I'm miss'n hang'n with friends something horrible this winter... no bike, no truck, no friends, no family = Teh Suck
Fuck you Ebbs, you still failed cause Ambly says so. Rollerblades you can still easily pick up. Parachute pants... not so much. I guess you could just get a big sheet or something and wrap it around each leg. ?????

Bro I know how you feel. WTF man, aint been social enough out there to meet a couple friends to hang out w/ for the New Year? Dude, it's Korea (korea, right?) Just go pick you up some hookers. You'll be great buddies for the night.... I don't advise any less than 3 hookers at a time.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:27 PM   #97
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amblyopic View Post
Fuck you Ebbs, you still failed cause Ambly says so. Rollerblades you can still easily pick up. Parachute pants... not so much. I guess you could just get a big sheet or something and wrap it around each leg. ?????

Bro I know how you feel. WTF man, aint been social enough out there to meet a couple friends to hang out w/ for the New Year? Dude, it's Korea (korea, right?) Just go pick you up some hookers. You'll be great buddies for the night.... I don't advise any less than 3 hookers at a time.

naw all my friends here have either already left or are on leave... after all I have sub 30 days left. 10 work days to be exact...
Old 12-30-2008, 09:29 PM   #98
Lamnidae
CMDLINE

Quote:
naw all my friends here have either already left or are on leave... after all I have sub 30 days left. 10 work days to be exact...
Can't tell you're ready at all.

Man I feel ya, I was sooo chompin' at the bit to get back from the 'Stan.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:30 PM   #99
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

yeah I'll be go'n to San Antonio 2-13 march... so say 15 march I'll be buy'n my new bike...
Old 12-30-2008, 09:32 PM   #100
Lamnidae
CMDLINE

.... yeah we just hijacked this thread. oh well.

Awesome man. I know the dealer up here can get you a pretty sweet deal probably, but I don't think you could wait that long.... Though I'd be more than happy to drive you ass up there for a good deal.