Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 05-11-2009, 02:54 PM   #31
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpyonXero View Post
There is also a government Loan Forgiveness Program for various occupations including nursing.

http://mappingyourfuture.org/paying/...m#nationalneed

hey Epyon! about time you showed up! When did you move to boynton beach? I have family down there.

I have to read up on that, Zclius told me about that too. So far i did a forcaster and i don't qualify for pell grants. I qualify for unsubsized loans (maybe) for the summer and none for the coming fall and spring. I hope that its not an accurate forecast but i'll wait to see what my financial advisor will say.
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:54 PM   #32
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
See? Now there's innovative thinking!
I went to a strip club this weekend with my girlfriend. What's funny is all the girls there are med students and she goes to a med school and didn't recognize any of them. Must go to very very late night classes.

Now honestly if I was a good looking chick with no way to pay my way through school. I wouldn't think twice about stripping. You could do it for 1 year and probably make enough cash to pay your way through atleast a bachelors/rent/food/etc at just about any major university.
Old 05-12-2009, 03:01 AM   #33
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
I went to a strip club this weekend with my girlfriend. What's funny is all the girls there are med students and she goes to a med school and didn't recognize any of them. Must go to very very late night classes.

Now honestly if I was a good looking chick with no way to pay my way through school. I wouldn't think twice about stripping. You could do it for 1 year and probably make enough cash to pay your way through atleast a bachelors/rent/food/etc at just about any major university.
So why isn't your GF stripping? Or is school paid for?
Old 05-12-2009, 05:48 AM   #34
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
So why isn't your GF stripping? Or is school paid for?
School is paid for by daddy.
Old 05-12-2009, 07:46 AM   #35
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2003 VFR800f6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
hey Epyon! about time you showed up! When did you move to boynton beach? I have family down there.

I have to read up on that, Zclius told me about that too. So far i did a forcaster and i don't qualify for pell grants. I qualify for unsubsized loans (maybe) for the summer and none for the coming fall and spring. I hope that its not an accurate forecast but i'll wait to see what my financial advisor will say.
Hey! Ive been living here for a while, I just used to have South Florida on my location tag.

Ive never done a forecast but you should submit a FAFSA as soon as you can. A lot of financial aid has limited availability and are first come first serve.
EpyonXero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:33 PM   #36
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpyonXero View Post
Hey! Ive been living here for a while, I just used to have South Florida on my location tag.

Ive never done a forecast but you should submit a FAFSA as soon as you can. A lot of financial aid has limited availability and are first come first serve.
I already submitted in and got my sars report back online. Back then when i was going to school, it was all hard copies and snail mail! The financial aid person told me it will take her a couple of weeks once its submitted be able to pull the info. Right now i am waiting for my official transcript so once i get that in, i'll go back and drop if off and talk to the advisor again.

I'm trying to not drive myself nuts until i have all the info but my brain is screwy!