RACER X
AMA Supersport

Moto: '10 Tuono Factory
Default hey trip, since you hate cyclegear

how about their employees, lol

http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=113172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badzx14r View Post
I wish my local paper had a link to a motorcycle high speed chace this week that went thru 3 counties .. bike was originally clocked at 116 mph in Colorado county ran thru Fayette at 165mph and Bastrop at 185mph .. he out ran all the marked cars and tried to hide in a warehouse in Bastrop .. but an unmarked car nabbed him .. his comment to the police is classic squid .. he said (i belong to a sport bike gang from Houston and we do this for fun )

I THINK his name was Edgar Martinez i'll get another copy and get the name .. but he made the headlines here .. and i'm sure his pocket book will pay for the new paint job on the court house ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourFiftyFour View Post
It is Edgar from cycle gear and yes he's a coworker... No he did not say that to the cops. All he kept saying is that he thought he could get away. At least that's what he told me. I wish he wouldn't have done that.... *sigh*
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourFiftyFour View Post
Probably Dianese Santa Monica jacket. I remember him leaving with that on most the time that week. No it wasn't planned but he always said he runs and won't stop. We all told him he shouldn't do that =/ I guess it just caught up to him. I know it was stupid but I just hate to think that a 19 yr old going to college for engineering possibly ruined his life...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
you know what would really be funny, is if this thread was brought up in his sentencing, and how dude always bragged about running and told his friends that...........judge would luv that.
::
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote