Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2008, 02:47 PM   #17
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

I swear this is not "trolling" BUT why don't those people have a right not to vote for Obama because he is black? Obama's campaign is trying to scare people away from McCain because of his age and because Palin is a woman. They also go on and on about how McCain is the same as Bush. Personally,I think that McCain has gone out of his way,to his detriment,not to key on Obaba's race or his past associations.

Everyone has a right to choose their candidate based on ANY criteria they see fit and NO ONE has the right to question their decision! What percentage of Catholics voted for Kennedy? What destroyed Joe Liberman's bid? I have discussed my purebred black friends' support for Obama with them and a lot of racist bastards might like to know that not ALL black people are as stupid as they are being portrayed by shock jocks and other media assholes. Many DO understand the issues and are voting their conscience this election,so go fuck yourself! Does anyone know how many dozens of black people that Stern's people interviewed in the poorest parts of the NY area before he found those few imbeciles?

Be that as it may, elections have always been won without the need or the DESIRE for facts and one thing will always be true,campaign rhetoric isn't worth the CO2 expelled on Jan 1st! All the bull shit in the world isn't going to fix a single thing in this country,unless you can figure out a way to burn it in your cars or heat your homes with it!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote