Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2008, 09:54 AM   #1
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets
Default Ranting...

Just read off another board: (CycleForums, in the Pit) I thought I would share. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Quote:
Originally posted by pauldun170
If your daddy helped you get a GSXr-750 and you have been riding for a while, but your buddy just started riding and is trying to get the hang of ratty Ninja250, slow the fuck down, chill with the wheelies and don't expect your buddy who apparently is scared shitless to cut in and out of traffic with you.

Asshole...almost got out the car to punch him right in the Adams apple.

Hold on...to the scrawny deuchbag on the silver ZZR600 who felt it mandatory to rev the piss out of it at every fucking stoplight fuck you.

And the black guy flying down memorial highway lane splitting and just being a general asshole fuck you.

To the assholes who like to hangout at the Sunoco gas station by the rail road tracks, hanging out by the gas pumps for half an hour doing burn outs and being general shitbags in general I hope you get caught or get hit. I want you to be "that guy" who likes to tell the story about how he used to ride when he was younger but got in an accident and never rode again.

Too all you little fucktards who ride in packs in the same oversized white t-shirt, jeans and Nikes...I just called the cops on you. To those in the wife beaters, that burning you feel on your back is the mirror in my hand redirecting sunlight ...burning a fucktard tatoo .

To sunburned beard wearing tatooed beer drinking 35-50 yr old trash riding the "me too...me too I love OCC" chopper with open pipes whp feels the need to crack the throttle every time the bike is not in gear (because loud pipes ..) your a fucking cancer. Who the fuck are you to unleash 160db JUST because you think it must be announced that you NOW ENTERING THE PARKING LOT.
Yeah I was the guy who said "What the fuck is the matter with you" and you were the pussy who when not on the bike pretended not to hear me and walked in to the gas station to buy the carton of smokes you planned go through on you 20 minute ride to the next bar.
rant over

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote