Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2008, 09:10 PM   #13
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

Quote:
Originally Posted by itgirl View Post
cool. ima gonna try dat.
The trick is to get those $5 terry cloths they sell at Pep Boys. I have 4 of them and they all are used for one thing. I have two for the initial quick detailer, one for wheels and one for Plexus. I never mix 'em up. Put 'em in the wash and then dryer with a softener sheet and then clean your bike. Wash when they start getting too dirty. This combo eliminates the tiny swirls in the clear that you get when you use shitty terry clothes.

I don't have any clean ones right now, or I'd take a pic of 'em. I'mma wash 'em now though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
O MY FUCKING GOD!!!

Never us water, 10% chance of rain, after every ride and high pressure hose (get a rope)

It's good you folks take care of your bikes and such, but It's about the riding, the wind in your balding head, bugs on the face sheild, butterflys stuck in my oil cooler fins, replacing tires every 12k miles or 6 months going straight. Passing 2 semi 3 cars going up hill with oncoming traffic and deer crossing the fucking road.

If my bikes gets washed 3 times a year after 22k miles it's lucky.

Ride it hard and put it away wet.
You can't take pride in your ride and be about the riding too? Bullshit. I ride the SHIT outta my bike and it still looks damn clean.

DLIT is offline   Reply With Quote