Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

View Poll Results: Which bike should I buy?
Honda CBR600RR 6 31.58%
Suzuki GSX-R 600 7 36.84%
Yamaha R6 5 26.32%
Kawasaki ZX-6R 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2008, 07:53 AM   #1
serp16
Sausage King of Chicago

Moto: 08 600RR
Thumbs up Help! I need a new bike.

**UPDATE** I would like to announce that I am the proud new owner of a shiny new 2008 silver CBR600RR. I bought it yesterday and rode it home. It was about an hour ride from the dealership and I think I was smiling the entire time. I have no plans for any mods, as of yet....but I will be purchasing a set of Corbin seats as soon as the passenger seat is available....my wife HATES the thin stock seat...and I can't blame her. Thanks for all your input on helping me to decide.

[IMG][/IMG]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I currently ride an 04 Katana 600.....yeah, yeah, I know. It's my first bike and I've had it for 2+ years and it's almost paid off....and I'm tired of it and it's as heavy as your average Dollywood visitor so I'd like to "upgrade" to a new 600 sportbike. I have gone back and forth between all 4 of the major Jap manufacturers and can't seem to decide which I want. I am leaning a little towards Honda, but not completely convinced. I mainly only ride to work, which is only 15 miles in basically a straight line, but I want to do more riding on twisties and would like to eventually make it to a track day or two. Please help me with my decision. Again, I am only looking at the big 4...CBR600RR, Gixxer 600, R6, and ZX-6R. Thanks for your time and attention. Oh, and Trip is gay.

and I'm proud to be an American. America F_ck Yeah!

Last edited by serp16; 06-24-2008 at 08:20 AM.. Reason: Update to bike search
serp16 is offline   Reply With Quote