Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2010, 11:55 AM   #11
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

WTF sort of 'risk' is there in calling the cops if someone hit your car? I mean, do you have a trunk full of narcotics? Have you been drinking? WTF?

Jesus christ, you people need to stop reading news stories about police abuse and get real.

How many of you have been abused by the police? I'm not saying, met a cop that was a dick, I mean been physically harmed, falsely imprisoned, etc, etc... I venture to guess never. How many know someone directly who has had that experience? I'm gonna guess nobody.

I've probably had 100 interactions with police in my lifetime... NEVER once have I been abused like everyone is so paranoid about... I have never met ANYONE that has had some of these experiences that would warrant 'not taking the risk of calling the cops.' And further, in EVERY case that someone I've talked directly to has claimed to have one of these experiences, as the story is described it's OBVIOUS that they were in the wrong.

Not calling the cops in a situation like this for some sort of 'risk' or fear... or even 'not to have to deal with them' is even less rational than saying you refuse to take showers any longer because you could slip, fall, and die in the bath tub. I mean, statistically it's more likely.

I mean, it's one thing to say, "well the damage isn't much, I don't care, my car's a POS anyway", but to avoid the police? That's INSANE.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote