PhiSig1071
Let go of my ears.

Moto: '03 GSX-R600, '04 625SMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amblyopic View Post
btw, WTFG snaggin' my sig block.
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
I told you I was taking it, and had it before you. Delete it ho.

Damn, I feel like a celebrity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
That sig quote is the funniest shit ever. I'm not sure what "TLS'" are but "A room full of hookers and a gallan bag of X" is something I'll say from now on. Like "Obviously you're not a golfer" (From the Big Lebowski).

T-rock. If you do move to TN/NC/GA area then that R1 will be pretty fun.
A TLS is a Suzuki TL1000S. Also known as demon spawn on two wheels. They came out with them in '98 and won bike of the year from Motorcyclist. Almost instantly they had a recall on them. They had to take them all back and install factory steering dampener's on them because they were so torque happy when you would roll on the throttle at low RPM mid-corner they'd get nose-light almost instantly snap into a head-shake from hell. They were also notorious for being so torquey that they'd get looped accidentally left and right. Noob's looping them was such a problem that they actually re-engineered the bike, lowering the compression and altering the mapping to make them less powerful and with less mid-range. The redone bike's came out in '01.

Like I said, more fun then a room full of hookers and a gallon zip-loc of X, but almost as likely to get you in trouble.

I will probably be looking for one eventually, to rebuild the motor and turn it into a wicked streetfighter.

Entia non sunt multiplicanda necessitatem
PhiSig1071 is offline   Reply With Quote