Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2009, 01:19 AM   #1
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom
Default OMG, psycho women drive me nuts!!

So, I met this girl about 3 weeks ago. We've been out twice, hung out three other times at either my place or hers. Immediately into things, I let her know that my daughter was going to be gone for 10 days and that I was going to bust ass on my kitchen, to try and get tile in and get a dishwasher in before my daughter got back. I let her know that I wouldn't be available much during those 10 days. So, for the past 4 days, this girl has been on my case about me spending so much time working on my kitchen. WTF, did you not listen? I let her know that I'm not normally like this, but I really wanted to get the kitchen done before Allie got back. I've told her that at least 3 times, but she keeps on about it.

Then tonight she bitches because I'm staying home to work on my kitchen and wouldn't go out with her. She knows that my daughter gets back tomorrow. The tile just got done yesterday and I'm trying to get all the wallpaper off and get the place painted, then get the countertop back on, get the wiring done for the dishwasher and have everything ready to go.

She said it's ridiculous that I set an arbitrary timeframe for myself and that I'm not taking time to smell the roses. I let her know that the time frame I set for myself was so that I COULD take time to smell the roses when my daughter got back from vacation. I wanted to get as much done as possible so I could spend time with Allie when she got back.

She continued to bitch. I told her this shit isn't going to work. Fucking psychos. I think the quote in my sig says it all... (sorry to the girls on here that I know and love, but damn...)
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote