Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2009, 11:35 PM   #11
Flexin
AMA Supersport

I was living with a friend and his family when I was about 15-16. I was also dating his sister. It was a 2 level apartment and I was upstairs in the living room. His sister lived under the stairs in the storage room (the made it into a third bedroom). I was watching tv by myself and I started to feel weird. I decided to turn around, I looked behind me towards the stairs. There was a man standing there looking at me. His eyes kinda glowed. I could see the wall behind him as well. He then goes down into the stairs (he didn't walk down he sank into the stairs) I said fuck this shit, that didn't just happen and looked away. I then turned around again and he was gone.

I told no one of this. Two nights later I was in my girlfriends room with her and her mother. We were talking about different things and then my girlfriend said I seen grampy the other night. She said he came into my room. This is when I found out he was dead. I asked where he came in and she pointed to the spot were I watched a man going down. When I told them this they showed me a picture of him and that was him.

I also fell asleep in there one night and her mother woke me up. She was still half a sleep. She said she felt herself being carried and woke up in the room. She said he always looked out for the grand kids. True or not it was good that she came in because it wouldn't have been good if your father came in that next morning.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote